SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
I would like to be considered. Best of luck on everything.

Wanted to add this for you. Duke says, 'great luck in your new lifestyle choice'

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Last chance so I'm in. Thanks for the chance.

Our rescue dog "Penny" would have her nose in overdrive if that package showed up here.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks.

Posts: 2711 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Good luck Jeff. Are you still going to be able to enjoy a cigar (your influence is noticeable in what I choose since the half-ashed thread)..? Please toss my name in your karma. Thanks!

Here's a photo of Eddie (right) and Murph (left) after they just got their haircuts...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Looks wonderful!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4x5,

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Did someone say BACON?!?!

Count me in. Smile

My last rescue about a year ago with my son. He loves his "jackson".

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sargespd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks!

I shave with Occam's razor

Posts: 3654 | Location: Springdale (Cincinnati) Ohio USA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
good luck with the weight loss and lifestyle changes. As for me, In for the karmas please!

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and I hope you the best of luck at Duke!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Please include me Jeff. I'll give this one last shot. Smile

Unfortunately had to leave these guys with the ex after the divorce but I get to see them a few times a week. I miss them a lot more than I miss her. Hopefully when I get a house I'll rescue a few more.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Best of luck at Duke, Jeff! Please add me to the karma.

...also, Mae and Jäger say hello...

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
This is the closest thing I have to a pet, his name is "springer" he was a good fish and loved salmon eggs Smile

Does this count? Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me and Dexter to the list.

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff: please enter me in your tasty Karma.

Thank you

Posts: 1121 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me...thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Count me in Jeff!

Let me know when you'll be in the area again.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Looks great.
Please add my name.
Good luck on losing weight.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
This is the closest thing I have to a pet, his name is "springer" he was a good fish and loved salmon eggs Smile

Does this count? Big Grin Big Grin

Most loving pet owners don't eat them.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
The bacon looks wonderful as usual, please include me in this Karma!

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who can resist this karma! Here are our rescues, Nigel P. Sherman and Niblet.

upload pic

Posts: 7350 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post