SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners Login/Join 
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Those two boys (and their humans) would love the chance at this generous karma!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 569 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for this, and all the other chances. Good luck on the weight loss. You'll be happier and healthier.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I love pork AND P239s! Wink

Include me in your last run please, and best of luck with your changes in lifestyle.

{oops forgot to add back in pet photo}
This was about 5 days before we realized it was time to let her go. Even then, she still wanted to retrieve even though her body said no. Very short throws this outing.

Dang dust.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Georgeair,

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Please include me Jeff, always wanted to try your home made bacon.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, please count me in. Always in for some bacon.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.....I love all things pork!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely in!

http://i493.photobucket.com/al...ptainmms/cocoelf.jpg

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
My eyes are at least as desirous of your bacon than these of my bacon-lovin' dog...please count us both in!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Me and Cow Boone love bacon. Please include us. Thanks

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Good Luck!

Count me in, thanks.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Mmmm, bacon.
Thank so much for the chance, Jeff (and good thoughts with regard to your upcoming weight loss)!

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Please let us in the karma, we can smell BACON!

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In thanks.

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
You had us at bacon!!

Im in!!!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Jeff Please enter me, And good luck with the new lifestyle. I Know you can do it. Just remember .. a little bacon is still healthy.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In for 'You're Healthy' win!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Well, his was the one Karma I would enter because it's so awesome. I'm but sad (happy?) that this is the last. Best of luck for you and your goals!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
sign me up if this is 'last chance' at the Bacon Corral;

and extra good results anticipated in your program with this degree of 'behavioral modification'

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well, sorry no pets at this time. Thanks

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post