SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeff's last home made bacon and sausage Karma. Powers 77, KevinCW, bob ramberg and Georgeair are the winners Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My sausage dogs approve, count me in please, Thanks.

Posts: 3595 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, with my thanks for the opportunity. We love pork!

Good luck with your new program, Jeff. Yeah, giving up, or at least cutting back, on some of the things we really love is the price we pay for better health, sometimes.

Pet pictures? We got pet pictures Smile

Bentley. Our second-to-last rescue. He's part Maine Coon. Meant to catch him napping. He heard the floor creak, and I got this, instead Smile

Here's our latest rescue, Jasper, stretched-out napping on my lap. (I was fixin' to take a nap, myself.)

Tabitha, our oldest rescue. Spotted her in a cage in the middle of a pet store aisle. It was love at fist sight Smile

All three of them catching the sights and smells from the back yard, in a rare moment of peaceful coexistence. (Tabitha hasn't yet become completely tolerant of the two new interlopers.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please. Best of luck at Duke Medical.

Not exactly a "pet"....

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I'm not playing this time as I've already won one of these great bacon karmas.

I just wanted to say good luck!

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me love bacon, me love sausages! I'm in for the Karma. Thanks.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well, please.
I also need to shed some weight, but I can postpone that until the end of this karma... just in case I score some porcine goodness!
Thanks.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who doesn't love anything pork? Thanks for the chance and best of luck at Duke!!!!

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black and Gray love bacon! OK I lied...I love bacon.

Please enter me. I'd love a chance especially if it's the last ever bacon karma.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Good luck on the new program, I know you will be successful!

Throwback to when we won one of these generous karmas:

And because you requested:

Gunner buns after a hard day of playing when he was just a pup:

Don't enter us since we already won one, just wanted to say good luck and thanks again for the wonderful generosity!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Here's a shot of Bones snoozing on a customer corner cat shelf. The most pleasant and relaxing porch in America ...

No bacon for me, please. There is no stove here, I'm having salt and fat issues, and must stick to the plan.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck in your weight loss quest! The hardest part will be the first few weeks, once you make it past that it will get easier. But you also have to change your lifestyle-no small feat. You can do it, just hang in there.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Jeff, I wish you the best of health and hope you meet your goals and avoid the surgery. I would love a chance at this delicious karma, and I thank you for the opportunity. Smile

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The end of a tradition! Please count me in!

I haven't got any traditional pets.... but I have to feed this one and take care of it. Sourdough starter.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't pass up this last opportunity. Please throw my name into the hat.

As far as pet pics, my sister's dogs will have to do. I treat them well...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
For a number of years we raised pigs, but had to give it up because of complaints from down winders and retirement of our favorite butcher. We really miss the awesome pork goodness.

Please count me in.

Here is a picture of Henry, our mini-panther.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you Jeff!

Merlot and I are quite fond of pork.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
This is such a cool karma Jeff. I'm going to pass on it though. But here is a pic of my Pepper & Sandy showing their approval.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Best of luck with your weight lose goals. I would like a chance at your Karma.

Thanks,
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post