SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Freedom Munitions-Bought Recently?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freedom Munitions-Bought Recently? Login/Join 
posted
I’m running low and need to order. In the past Freedom Munitions has come through for me. Good ammo at a great price point. I buy the new Ammo, not the reman.

I believe they are in Chapter 11.

Has anyone purchased from them in the past few weeks?

Otherwise, I’m going to need to find another online source of good ammo at reasonable price point.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received 2000 rounds today. The process was exactly the same as in the past with great service and quick delivery.

Posts: 270 | Location: Oregon | Registered: May 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear. Thanks.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just rec’d an email from them this morning. Seems all their ammo is back in stock.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just looked at their website. Why pay a premium for their ammo vs buying something like Federal or Brazer Brass? How much better can their range ammo be than the ones made by major manufacturers with long track records?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post