SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eleven children held in NM secret hideaway...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eleven children held in NM secret hideaway... Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
One of the Sigforum Doctors please get OMCHamlin his daily does of Diazepam, stat.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
One of the Sigforum Doctors please get OMCHamlin his daily does of Diazepam, stat.

Sorry, it appears it is a little more difficult for me to "just take this in stride" then it is for other people here. These people want to kill you, and now they want to train (brainwash) children to go into our schools and kill our children (woah, a little over dramatic, huh? Until it happens, right?)
My solution is to get mid-evil on their asses, because it seems that candle light vigils and diversity outreach hug-a-thons don't seem to be having the desired effect, where as I truly, honestly and wholeheartedly feel that if you come upon a demon like this, it is far simpler and just to eliminate them on the spot. That doesn't sit well with you, that's too bad. That "bad word" doesn't sit well with you either. They've trained you well, you react exactly as instructed, just like Pavlov's dogs...
Pity...

Tell you what, let's bring this discussion back around to civility; What is YOUR solution to this? How do we solve the problem of terrorists, homegrown and abroad, whose end goal is the elimination and/or enslavement of all those that don't follow muhammad?

Sure as hell doesn't sit well with me. We have courts and laws to protect our rights (see US Constitution).

Yes I was trained well, by my parents. You don't judge people based on their skin color.

PS you didn't even use the correct slur.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OMCHamlin, you should already be on Moderated Status and if you keep this up, that's what's going to happen. You just need to refrain from any further posting in this thread.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
My solution is to get mid-evil on their asses,

LoL. Is that like not-too-terribly evil?

If you're going to use euphemisms, use them correctly else you might appear like an uneducated dolt while you spew your hate.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:
My solution is to get mid-evil on their asses,

LoL. Is that like not-too-terribly evil?

If you're going to use euphemisms, use them correctly else you might appear like an uneducated dolt while you spew your hate.

Never go full evil.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by GallienoS:
i simply can't understand where the world is going lately... that's just scary. that's why we need to register on such sites and learn more.
Well, this is a firearms discussion forum, and your post looks suspicious. It's not typical to come in here and post in a thread like this on your first post.

How about going into the new member introduction section and introducing yourself, and letting us know of your interest in firearms?

Otherwise, you look like a troll. Are you here to talk guns, or what?

Boss, glad you picked up on this. I literally had a “report post” form filled out but wasn’t sure if it was warranted. The “register on such sites” bit struck me as odd, as did his profile.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Dudes on a bunch of other gun forums. Maybe he was tired.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's not on this one.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
He may be gone, but what you do is use the law and the system we have in place. Charge them with kidnapping, murder, or whatever else they did. Convict them if the evidence allows it. Punish them as the law allows and mandates.

It sounds like a cliche, but if we set due process and the rule of law aside, they have defeated us already. We would be them.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
He may be gone, but what you do is use the law and the system we have in place. Charge them with kidnapping, murder, or whatever else they did. Convict them if the evidence allows it. Punish them as the law allows and mandates.

It sounds like a cliche, but if we set due process and the rule of law aside, they have defeated us already. We would be them.

losing our civility and upsetting the nature of the USA legal system is exactly what they are attempting to do.

Through these acts, and other methods some people wish to change the culture, and in the process have us self eliminate our freedoms in the name of safety.

You can start with the TSA, NSA, and any other XXA agency, laws and rule resulting from 9/11 as having a massive impact on personal privacy
in the name of safety...

As a result they have changed our nature to some extent.

Lots of folks will simply accept it as normal and move on, our kids already do, they have lived with it their whole lives and know nothing of the USA before 9/11.

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Rest assured if convicted of murder in New Mexico he will die in prison. A life sentence in New Mexico literally means life. No one serving life here gets paroled.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure how the N word became relevant in this thread - but this is not a race issue - this is an issue with sick people with dimmented/twisted idealologies...

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
- this is an issue with sick people with dimmented/twisted idealologies...

Terrorists. Who we would kill without a second thought in a desert in the Middle East and then go have a beer or six.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
https://www.frontpagemag.com/f...er-linda-leo-hohmann

Father Of New Mexico Islamist Compound Leader Is Linda Sarsour's 'Mentor'
Training camp for child terrorists has chilling connection to top Democratic Party operative.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
The judge said these individuals are not a danger to the community! So the each have a 20,000 bond and ankle monitor. I'm surprised they got a bond at all let alone a low one..these judges are ridiculous. Story was on Kob TV news. I don't have a link.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Yeah that is damn outrageous to give them only a 20K bond.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Real life is transmogrifying into Idiocracy. G-d help us all!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

And they have been released on a signature bond.No money down.They can have supervised visits with the children Mad Mad

Unbelievable: New Mexico Judge Allows Jihadis Released on Signature Bond…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com
/2018/08/14/unbelievable-new-mexico-judge-allows-jihadis-released-on-signature-bond/]https://theconservativetreehou...d-on-signature-bond/[/url]

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. The five extremists of the New Mexico jihadist compound, where a 3-year-old was murdered, are being released from custody pending trial without any bail whatsoever. They are free on a a mere signature bond; a promise to return for trial.

(Via Daily Caller) A New Mexico state judge ruled Monday that five alleged Muslim extremists accused of training children to conduct school shootings do not have to remain in jail while they await trial for child abuse.

Judge Sarah Backus released the five defendants, Siraj Wahhaj, Hujrah Wahhaj, Subhannah Wahhaj, Jany Leveille, and Lucas Morten, on a $20,000 “signature bond,” according to the Albuquerque Journal. That means that the defendants will not have to pay money unless they violate the conditions of their release. (read more)

Remember, this is the same DOJ/FBI who cleared the compound and then had to return because the property owner found weapons and ammunition missed by local, state and FBI investigators. While contemplating their release, let that sketchy aspect sink in.

Adults arrested at New Mexico compound released from jail

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/U...-jail/7351534262989/

No money would be due by the defendants unless they violate conditions of release, during which they will be allowed supervised contact with the children.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Surprised there’s not a peep about the Linda Sarsour connection.