SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Eleven children held in NM secret hideaway...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eleven children held in NM secret hideaway... Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45079090

Three mothers, and I use the term loosely, and two heavily-armed men...

My current thoughts about these 'people' are quite unsympathetic, to say the least, so I'd better go and cool down a bit and come back later.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Terrible. I wonder why they were doing with them.

It makes me wonder about all of the People/Children held against their will that are never discovered.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Describe as a Muslim extremists group by FBI. Money for weapons but not for food. And a three year old missing.

Posts: 1541 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Siraj Wahhaj (L) and Lucas Morton

Police said the children were living in "Third World" conditions

One must wonder if there are others buried out there.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31385 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Update LEO and dogs found the missing little boy. Local media said the boy was off his seizure meds and one of them decided to give the boy an exorcism which killed him. Sad ending.

Posts: 1541 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Looks like a muslim version of sovereign citizens.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I’m see reports that he was training them to be school shooters.

http://www.kwch.com/content/ne...court-490352381.html

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Look man, if you're going to hint at calling then niggers, you might as well fly your flag and spell it out. Nobody is fooled, and everyone knows what you're wanting to say, so own it.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Just hearing on news Kob TV...sick..I quess the kids are talking. The deceased little boys grandpa was possibly involved in the first world trade center bombing Dangerous people.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Siraj Wahhaj (L) and Lucas Morton

Siraj Wahhaj is the son of WTC unindicted co-conspirator Siraj Wahhaj, Sr. who is a popular NYC Imam and also happens to be Linda Sarsour's (Women's March coordinator and anti-NRA nutjob) mentor and close friend.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313...co-child-abuse-case/

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OMCHamlin, cool it. This is unacceptable here. You're not helping matters. You're just plain angry.

Just be cool, please

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Call them what ever you choose... they are evil animals. Humanity sometimes creates creatures like this.... all races and religions have them.
Unfortunately, we can't do to them what they deserve or what we want to.... best choice would be one round to the back of the head and be done with them.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Unfortunately, we can't do to them what they deserve or what we want to.... best choice would be one round to the back of the head and be done with them.
Yes, we are all disgusted by this situation, but remember Jim Allen's CUT: "I believe in the principle of Due Process."

Mob rule? What's next? Public lynchings? Burning at the stake?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm just going to turn around and walk out of this thread. Executions and calling people niggers is not my cup of tea.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
i simply can't understand where the world is going lately... that's just scary. that's why we need to register on such sites and learn more.

Posts: 1 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: May 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallienoS:
i simply can't understand where the world is going lately... that's just scary. that's why we need to register on such sites and learn more.

Que? Where're you going with that "registration" stuff?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
There are just evil people in this world who have no regard for anyone else.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallienoS:
Well, this is a firearms discussion forum, and your post looks suspicious. It's not typical to come in here and post in a thread like this on your first post.

How about going into the new member introduction section and introducing yourself, and letting us know of your interest in firearms?

Otherwise, you look like a troll. Are you here to talk guns, or what?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When we discover evil like this, it is natural to be emotional. But I would urge us to be more principled than emotional. Emotional justice often becomes revenge and that revenge is too often applied with collective condemnation or guilt by association. Trust me when I say, we don't want that society. Like the scourge of political correctness and 'social justice ', eventually all will be victims of the outraged pearl clutching mob. Due process is the only answer in a civil society.

Here endeth the pontification...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29609 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Yes, we are all disgusted by this situation, but remember Jim Allen's CUT: "I believe in the principle of Due Process."

Mob rule? What's next? Public lynchings? Burning at the stake?

There HAS to be a point where we cast off civility for the sake of survival, I'll go with John Wayne's "Out here, due process is a BULLET"

You are wrong, and that is un-American.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post