SIGforum
Eleven children held in NM secret hideaway...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1880004544

August 06, 2018, 02:20 PM
tacfoley
Eleven children held in NM secret hideaway...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45079090

Three mothers, and I use the term loosely, and two heavily-armed men...

My current thoughts about these 'people' are quite unsympathetic, to say the least, so I'd better go and cool down a bit and come back later.

tac
August 06, 2018, 02:33 PM
RAMIUS
Terrible. I wonder why they were doing with them.

It makes me wonder about all of the People/Children held against their will that are never discovered.
August 06, 2018, 02:47 PM
Greymann
Describe as a Muslim extremists group by FBI. Money for weapons but not for food. And a three year old missing.
August 06, 2018, 02:55 PM
Sig2340

Siraj Wahhaj (L) and Lucas Morton

Police said the children were living in "Third World" conditions

One must wonder if there are others buried out there.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
August 07, 2018, 07:58 PM
Greymann
Update LEO and dogs found the missing little boy. Local media said the boy was off his seizure meds and one of them decided to give the boy an exorcism which killed him. Sad ending.
August 07, 2018, 08:08 PM
scot818
Looks like a muslim version of sovereign citizens.
August 08, 2018, 03:46 PM
RAMIUS
I’m see reports that he was training them to be school shooters.

http://www.kwch.com/content/ne...court-490352381.html
August 08, 2018, 07:10 PM
Otto Pilot
Look man, if you're going to hint at calling then niggers, you might as well fly your flag and spell it out. Nobody is fooled, and everyone knows what you're wanting to say, so own it.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon
August 08, 2018, 07:16 PM
Greymann
Just hearing on news Kob TV...sick..I quess the kids are talking. The deceased little boys grandpa was possibly involved in the first world trade center bombing Dangerous people.
August 08, 2018, 09:00 PM
BamaJeepster
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Siraj Wahhaj (L) and Lucas Morton

Siraj Wahhaj is the son of WTC unindicted co-conspirator Siraj Wahhaj, Sr. who is a popular NYC Imam and also happens to be Linda Sarsour's (Women's March coordinator and anti-NRA nutjob) mentor and close friend.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313...co-child-abuse-case/

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
August 08, 2018, 09:29 PM
parabellum
OMCHamlin, cool it. This is unacceptable here. You're not helping matters. You're just plain angry.

Just be cool, please

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
August 09, 2018, 04:07 AM
Blume9mm
Call them what ever you choose... they are evil animals. Humanity sometimes creates creatures like this.... all races and religions have them.
Unfortunately, we can't do to them what they deserve or what we want to.... best choice would be one round to the back of the head and be done with them.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
August 09, 2018, 05:48 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Unfortunately, we can't do to them what they deserve or what we want to.... best choice would be one round to the back of the head and be done with them.
Yes, we are all disgusted by this situation, but remember Jim Allen's CUT: "I believe in the principle of Due Process."

Mob rule? What's next? Public lynchings? Burning at the stake?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
August 09, 2018, 05:50 AM
Skins2881
OK, I'm just going to turn around and walk out of this thread. Executions and calling people niggers is not my cup of tea.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
August 09, 2018, 08:29 AM
GallienoS
i simply can't understand where the world is going lately... that's just scary. that's why we need to register on such sites and learn more.
August 09, 2018, 09:16 AM
craigcpa
quote:
Originally posted by GallienoS:
i simply can't understand where the world is going lately... that's just scary. that's why we need to register on such sites and learn more.

Que? Where're you going with that "registration" stuff?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫
August 09, 2018, 09:18 AM
sig 226
There are just evil people in this world who have no regard for anyone else.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
August 09, 2018, 09:23 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by GallienoS:
Well, this is a firearms discussion forum, and your post looks suspicious. It's not typical to come in here and post in a thread like this on your first post.

How about going into the new member introduction section and introducing yourself, and letting us know of your interest in firearms?

Otherwise, you look like a troll. Are you here to talk guns, or what?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
August 09, 2018, 09:47 AM
darthfuster
When we discover evil like this, it is natural to be emotional. But I would urge us to be more principled than emotional. Emotional justice often becomes revenge and that revenge is too often applied with collective condemnation or guilt by association. Trust me when I say, we don't want that society. Like the scourge of political correctness and 'social justice ', eventually all will be victims of the outraged pearl clutching mob. Due process is the only answer in a civil society.

Here endeth the pontification...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
August 09, 2018, 10:07 AM
jhe888
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Yes, we are all disgusted by this situation, but remember Jim Allen's CUT: "I believe in the principle of Due Process."

Mob rule? What's next? Public lynchings? Burning at the stake?

There HAS to be a point where we cast off civility for the sake of survival, I'll go with John Wayne's "Out here, due process is a BULLET"

You are wrong, and that is un-American.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.