SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two morons die trying to jump car over open drawbridge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two morons die trying to jump car over open drawbridge Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
I don’t understand...It always works on TV.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...-drawbridge-n1010056

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Maybe they forgot to say YeeHaw. You have to say it or it won’t work.

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
They should have used the General Lee.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
They should have used the General Lee.

Or Bandit's Trans Am.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
At least they died doing what they loved

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Or the Blues Mobile

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wander what score they got on their b.a.c.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Bystanders reported hearing "hey y'all, watch this!"

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"after 2 AM", AKA just after the bars closed.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Or the Blues Mobile

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

Apparently those boys were missing a few of these essential pieces (or brain cells....)

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Did they get the selfie.?

Posts: 23447 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But it did not happen in Florida?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Eleanor.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
...the passenger was found outside the vehicle after first managing to escape...
Seemed the passenger died trying to save the driver. That's a true friend right there.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
2 am?

Definitely a “hold my beer” situation. Big Grin

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
"...and nothing of value was lost."

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What, no video?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Something about velocity x mass x angle of deflection over constant squared x wind speed . . . ah, fuck it, just stand on it in third gear. Should be fine. Hold my beer.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post