SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I had a conversation with congressman Eric Swalwell today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I had a conversation with congressman Eric Swalwell today Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Nice job,me talking to mine would be like a lug wrench to my own head,david scott is mine ,I need a bigger lug wrench Frown

Well if we are playing one-ups here..... Mine is Tim Kaine. I've never had the displeasure of meeting him in person, but I have corresponded with him. Almost needed to buy a new monitor, luckily it wouldn't be safe to shoot in that direction.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I used to run into Sen. Frank Lautenberg every so often. He lived in our town for a time and was a total AH every time we met. Why they named our train station after him is a mystery.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post