SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary Clinton is "dismayed" about "something that happened in 2008"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton is "dismayed" about "something that happened in 2008" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Intelligence-insulting horse shit. Does this pathological liar think we buy this tripe?

"I called her today" - A DECADE AFTER THE FACT AND ONLY BECAUSE IT'S NOW PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE- "to tell her how proud I am of her and to make sure she knows what all women should: we deserve to be heard."

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...xual-harassment.html

Roll Eyes

Monumental hypocrisy and complete dishonesty. Meaningless PC platitudes and bald-faced lies.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Pandering "pathological liar".

She is the definition of scum.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And millions will shower her with praises, extol her virtues and feast on ragweeds.

There has to be an obligatory course, starting with elementary school and all the way through high school, about the ENT-Test.

It's similar to the Eye-Test but much more profound...

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Spawn of Satan.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"Faith advisor Burns Strider". Sounds like it ought to be a TV show: "We can't fire him - he's like Major Major Major in Catch-22!"

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Evil. Lying. Harpy.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Is she equally dismayed by her husband's frequent trips to Jeffrey Epstein's "Orgy Island" ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016...reviously-known.html

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And that's what you get when people are not taught in school to think but rather to merely digest data.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

So Sad
Your Dad Frown

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I have seen the face of evil.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
God ruined a perfectly good asshole when he stuck teeth in her mouth.

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Shrew.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The fact that they wheedled their way into highest level national politics gives them a cachet that disguises their real nature: they are, as Warhorse says above, scum. Put together the grifter and the thug and you have the basic make up of both of them.

They have lived their lives in mansions and limos. May they end their lives in 8'X 8' cells, both with cell mates named "Bubba."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
She's so phony that in an alternate universe - she would still be a phony. Roll Eyes

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Go away already you old crusty fraud

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nasty Bitch. POS

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Is she equally dismayed by her husband's frequent trips to Jeffrey Epstein's "Orgy Island" ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016...reviously-known.html

She is ashamed that she went easy on a light duty sex offender, and not ashamed that the whole time Bill was Atty Gen and Gov of AK, and POTUS, her primary assignment was damage control for Bills perversions?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I'm so glade the thing did not win the presidential election. I couldn't imagine the thing running the show.

Posts: 2676 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Every time a story such as this comes to light...another nail is driven into the the shrew's political coffin...hopefully the name Clinton will stink so bad Chelsea can't wash it off...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
I'm so glade the thing did not win the presidential election. I couldn't imagine the thing running the show.

It would be a shit show. I can't stand to see her face.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post