SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meet the world's oldest hockey player-95 and plays three time a week.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet the world's oldest hockey player-95 and plays three time a week. Login/Join 
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted
Mark Sertich, the worlds oldest hockey player.

I hope I know my own name when I'm 75! This is a local gentleman; I don't know him, but he is certainly something to watch!

Meet Mark Sertich

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing.

Hockey is tough at any age.

That is badass!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope I know my own name when I'm 75!

You must be under 55. Old is considered twenty years older than yourself. You gonna hear he ain't no Gordie Howe. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way cool...

Posts: 376 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Amazing. I bet playing helps his overall health.

I will be happy if I can still play at 50.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Now that's what one calls Oldtimer hockey!

Friggin' awesome story! Hats off to the boys that are helping Mr. Sertich play game he loves.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post