SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Midterm Elections I Voted Check In Here (2018 Senate-Rep, House-Dem)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midterm Elections I Voted Check In Here (2018 Senate-Rep, House-Dem) Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Early voting is underway in North Carolina.
My family has cast their ballots, voting for law and order rather than corruption and mobs.

This is a very critical election to maintain our Constitutional Republic.

It's time to stand together in support of our great nation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Wife and I voted via absentee ballots yesterday

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
got them today and voted today.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My county went to an all mail-in ballot last year. Just got it in the mail yesterday. I'll be dropping it off at the Municipal building on Monday.

I didn't vote for anyone in my local elections. Every single candidate is running unopposed and is a Democrat. Roll Eyes This freakin' county, I tell you what. No way I'm casting a vote for a no good democrat, so I'm leaving half my ballot blank. I'm seriously considering getting into my local politics here. The liberal bullshit going on around here locally is driving me to a febrile state. I just have this strong urge to do something about it, especially since these damn democrats are now running unopposed in this town.

Dang, sorry for the rant. Anyway, yeah, as of this Monday, I will have voted.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ballot arrived in the mail yesterday, drove into town this morning and dropped it in the ballot box.

Noticed this Bill Whittle Red wave | Blue wave discussion just now. Entertaining commentary (16 min)
Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUlsc2HdJdc

Edit: removed video display, link to video remains.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: springnr,

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Done and done.

Hell I did it so early that if I was voting Democrat I would have voted 3, maybe 5 times by now. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Done. In the mail.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Mailed in last week.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Voted by mail last week.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Early voting done.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted last week for the first time as Georgia residents.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife and I mailed in our Florida ballots on Wednesday.

Posts: 289 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
In the mail last week. I really hate that Rush is going around saying he thinks we'll hold the house and senate. I hope that doesn't cost us.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
First time ever I've voted absentee. I will be out of state receiving an honor.

I understand absentee voting, but what's with the "early voting?" I think that shouldn't be allowed.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Early voting here is pretty much the same as absentee voting. I voted early because I will be out of town hunting.

I was surprised that I had to stand in line for several minutes. Most of the people were elderly or disabled so I can see where it's convenient for them.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I voted on Thursday

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My wife and I did our part and voted. I am flying my son in next weekend from school specifically so he can vote.

Posts: 2949 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Voted against the zombie hordes earlier this month.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Done - Now stop the damn political commercials - at least on my TV. Heck, They're even lying to me on Youtube. I want to see how to check something on my truck and up pops that fatso, Jon Tester, telling me he is for my best interests. Ya, Right.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
Dropping mine and the wifes ballots off right now.

We voted a strait republican ticket except where a liberal was running unopposed (several state supreme court seats). In those cases, me and her both wrote-in my own name.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post