SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump Proposes Demolishing FBI Headquarters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Proposes Demolishing FBI Headquarters Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
...and the BATFE should be relocated to either Waco or Ruby Ridge

Some sections of ATF are already in Martinsburg WV. I wonder if Senator Robert "Sheets "Byrd had anything to do with that...

He had everything to do with that.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
An FBI Sub HQ in Idaho. Yeah, they really love the Federal Government in that state!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another “Shovel ready” project? Guess that idea didn’t really work out as planned?

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/_3eC35LoF4U

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
An FBI Sub HQ in Idaho. Yeah, the really love the Federal Government in that state!

exactly

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, let's get to it, dammitt!!

And to that end, I recommend that we set up an interdepartmental committee with fairly broad terms of reference so that at the end of the day we'll be in the position to think through the various implications and arrive at a decision based on long-term considerations rather than rush prematurely into precipitate and possibly ill-conceived action which might well have unforeseen repercussions.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Well, let's get to it, dammitt!!

And to that end, I recommend that we set up an interdepartmental committee with fairly broad terms of reference so that at the end of the day we'll be in the position to think through the various implications and arrive at a decision based on long-term considerations rather than rush prematurely into precipitate and possibly ill-conceived action which might well have unforeseen repercussions.

Don't forget the need for universal buy-in of the key stake holders, while simultaneously respecting the diversity of opinion and life choices of all constituents, including the cultural, economic, and human fulfillment of the individual and community as a whole.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:
They need to get the FBI headquarters out of the Washington DC area.

I'm thinking Detroit.

Detroit, is a good suggestion.
Just down the road is Dearborn.

I think this sign says "Michigan - Future home of FBI headquarters."

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
ONLY 20% of the positions in DC can be shifted out to offices in West Virginia, Alabama and Idaho? Nonsense! The digital revolution can't possibly have let us down that badly.

Incidentally, I wonder how many satellite spaces the FBI uses in the greater DC area? Government agencies from the municipal to the national level have gotten addicted over the past 20 years or so to 'repurposing' nooks, crannies and smaller buildings here and there as a cost saving measure. If those guys are scattered hither and yon anyway, then we might as well rescatter them efficiently.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Put Eagle Bung on the map!!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The Eagle Bung cocktail circuit will never be the same!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Eagle Bung, Idaho, man, that would be the best!

Eagle Bung is full up, no thanks.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
there actually IS a "Eagle, Idaho" not far from the Boise Capitol Building
https://www.mapquest.com/us/id/eagle-282025431

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, Stump Jump welcomes y'all!

Even carpetbaggers

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the idea has a lot of merit

Idaho somewhere or Detroit...

Idaho?!?!?!

Wait a minute, whatch got against Idaho? We didn't do anything to youse guys!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, the exiles shouldn't fret.

I hear Eagle Bung's getting it's very own Starbucks!

Huh? Huh? The sky's the limit! Indoor mall, here we come!

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
there actually IS a "Eagle, Idaho" not far from the Boise Capitol Building

Big Grin Check out the city limits map, like they have on Bing.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=m...&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB

The town is actually shaped like a standing bird. That would put Eagle Bung at the intersection of 55 and West State Street, about halfway between Eagle and Garden City.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, Stump Jump welcomes y'all!

Even carpetbaggers

Stump Jump's got a cocktail circuit too!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Popcorn!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
'course Cooter's Gap, WV is wide open...

Oh, and PS- that's one hellacious still.