SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In the past I had to hack my iPhone for the passcode
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In the past I had to hack my iPhone for the passcode Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
If I remember correctly, I got a plist file from a backup and ran a hash code against one of the entries and it ran through all the 4 digit possibilities until it matched.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link to the process? A friend can't remember their kids pass code and maybe I could help if I could remember what I did.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried 1234? There is a list somewhere of the most common passwords that are easily hacked

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I meant actually finding the pass code like this: https://1024kb.co.nz/ios-7-8-9-10-passcode-cracker/

This isn't the site I used before but it's the same result.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok sorry. That is beyond my pay grade.

W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Smile

The way I did it before was with a JavaScript file that I ran locally. I'm a little leery of entering info in an unknown site.

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, it cost the FBI something like $600,000 to get it done.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post