SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    McGregor vs. Cowboy - tonight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McGregor vs. Cowboy - tonight Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
I'm not really an MMA fan, and I won't be watching this fight PPV, but it has caught my attention and I'm curious to see the outcome.

Anyone watching this tonight?

https://www.mmafighting.com/20...s-mcgregor-vs-cowboy

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
No, I won't buy it, but I'm interested in the fight. My son is a pro MMA fighter (not UFC) who trained in Albuquerque at Jackson-Wink and Acoma for 3 1/2 years. He knows Cowboy pretty well. I don't think either fighter is a role model for your kids, but I'm pulling for Cowboy. He's had a remarkable career and is entertaining.

About 3 years ago (I guess) my son and I met in Las Vegas and went to McGregor's first fight with Diaz. I'm tired of his shit now though.

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I despise McGregor but I think he will win. I root for anyone who’s fighting against NcGregor.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
I’m going to get the fight. Hoping cowboy wins

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Not watching but I'd like to see a good fight with Cowboy submitting the angry Irishman.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
It’d be good to see Cowboy floor him.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Won't be watching but I'll check my ESPN app to see who won.
Not a fan of Conor at all and I'm hoping he gets beat. He's pure arrogance and while I get it in the position he's in as a fighter, I simply detest people like him.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Unless McGregor has put in a ton of work on cardio, Cowboy is going to win.

The McGregor-Diaz Version 2.0 bout saw McGregor win on the judges call, but he ran out of gas about halfway through round 2. Diaz was unable to overcome the bloody face he got from McGregor's few solid shots.

I'm going with "Cowboy by TKO in round 3."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31431 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
It’s time!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Holy shit

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
So?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appears to have been quick and decisive.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Unless McGregor has put in a ton of work on cardio, Cowboy is going to win.

The McGregor-Diaz Version 2.0 bout saw McGregor win on the judges call, but he ran out of gas about halfway through round 2. Diaz was unable to overcome the bloody face he got from McGregor's few solid shots.

I'm going with "Cowboy by TKO in round 3."
Yeah not so much.

Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
40 second TKO by mcgregor. Broke cowboys nose in the clinch with his shoulder then kicked cowboy in the face.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow, less than a minute. McGregor wins!!!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Dylan (@Dylangonzalez21) Tweeted:
THE WHOLE MCGREGOR-COWBOY FIGHT

WELCOME BACK CONOR MCGREGOR #UFC246 https://t.co/25mUT19KwP

quote:
The “lol” thread

posted Hide Post
Analysis I saw was Cowboy had to survive the first 7 min of McGregor. Obviously he didn't make it past the first minute.

Love him or hate him, but McGregor destroyed Cowboy.

Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Worst beat down of cowboys career for sure

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
...with a nice big payday for sure given who he was fighting.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
...with a nice big payday for sure given who he was fighting.

Oh for sure. They said it was his biggest pay day ever.