SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nekkid man gets tazed.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nekkid man gets tazed. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Where did he keep the money for the train ticket?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
WTF was he spraying? He's lucky a tazing is all he got.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing what Bath Salts will do.

Posts: 17223 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTF was he spraying? He's lucky a tazing is all he got.

Dude I am the ORKIN MAN! Bugs on the train.

Posts: 17223 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Bitch slap a Cop and get Tazed. I like that.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
"Yes, shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies."

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Amazing what Bath Salts will do.

They sell a fair amount of kush where that train runs.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
because there is a video this is news? I couldn't care less. A waste of bandwidth or whatever it is called nowadays.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19159 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On second thought considering this is Texas perhaps it was Tequila as illustrated by these lovely Texas gals.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
because there is a video this is news? I couldn't care less. A waste of bandwidth or whatever it is called nowadays.

You realize by opening the thread, watching the video, and commenting, you wasted more bandwidth, right? Razz

Not knowing what was in the sprayer, good thing the LEO didn't get sprayed in the face. Putting my MMQB hat on for a moment, the didn't seem to have any plan on how to either get control of the situation or keep himself at a safe distance. Granted, it was close quarters.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
You realize by opening the thread, watching the video,

I did not feel compelled to watch the video.
So yes I did realize.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19159 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:
You realize by opening the thread, watching the video,

I did not feel compelled to watch the video.
So yes I did realize.

You should have watched it. It could bring a smile to the grouchiest of faces.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought my dance video was a better video, at least it was instructional should you wish to learn to line dance. LOL

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
On second thought considering this is Texas perhaps it was Tequila as illustrated by these lovely Texas gals.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/teqYoT_8RnU" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"I'll be in my bunk"

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhh the joys of mass transit.

They tazed the piss out of that dude.

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's lucky. In other news, "Man Shoots Self in Penis." See related thread.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Ahhh the joys of mass transit.

They tazed the piss out of that dude.

------------------------------------

I dunno. It didn't appear to have a solid connection on the first deployment. Without watching it a second time I think it was officer number 2 whose taser actually worked as intended.
Edit: yes, I think I am right. The first taser was largely ineffective. Probably missed with one dart and only had incidental contact from a wire. The second taser had a good connection. Check out the muscle clenching in the arms. Good connection.

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
He slapped the heck out of that cop. Good thing it was with an open hand.

No way am I getting that close to some dude spraying who knows what in my face.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
A bit confused about the officer leaving his taser on the ground.
Granted the video shuts off but he does not seem to concerned about starting to waking off without it.
If his firearm was ineffective would he just leave it on the ground too?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
A bit confused about the officer leaving his taser on the ground.
Granted the video shuts off but he does not seem to concerned about starting to waking off without it.
If his firearm was ineffective would he just leave it on the ground too?

Good catch LT. put that in the next exercise, lose accountability of your shit and you're ass gets drive stunned, second, third order of effects.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post