SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do squirrels ever get full?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do squirrels ever get full? Login/Join 
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I bought my first supressor because of squirells on my bird feeders. It's a good system. Birds get fed, squirells get shot, tossed into ravine, disappear overnight.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The little Umbrella Corporation controlled bushy tailed tree rats appropriated my citrus.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, squirrels never get full.

At my home they rade my bird feeder, garden, flower pots. Lots of food, they do lots of damage, They never stop eating.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post