SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Three words to be thankful for
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three words to be thankful for Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
No detectable cancer.

That was the word today from my best friend and godfather to our daughter in Denver. He's been fighting melanoma for a little over 2 years now. The latest round of imunnotherapy seems to have worked.

We'll be celebrating down here in January at Barrett-Jackson.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Got to love a Good News Friday!!!

I hope you guys party like it's 1999.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
After reading the title I was about to post some snide remark. But my girl lost her mom and her dad to that wretched disease. So congratulations. God bless and be safe and enjoy every minute you all have together.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Got that two years ago...... Thank God! What a blessing!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Big Grin

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
A very good early Christmas present.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great. I had cancer nine years ago, still clear. Glory to God. Brother in law moving out today. Yea.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post