SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jiu-Jitsu Karma (Pedro Sauer Blue Belt Study Guide)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jiu-Jitsu Karma (Pedro Sauer Blue Belt Study Guide) Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Crew,

You guys have given me so much over the 10+ years. I started my Jiu-Jitsu journey back in February and I am totally obsessed.

My school is a Pedro Sauer school. I created a study guide based off the instructors book curriculum rotation. Anyone that has interest just comment here and drop me a email to my email in signature line.

Rules: Be interested in Jiu-Jitsu!

Included in the guide I created:
- Blue Belt Lesson plans for 25 classes
- Videos of techniques linked (About 2-3 hours)
- Tab with Links to Pedro Sauer demonstrating a large portion of the Blue Belt Test

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is interesting. I, too, started earlier this year and only wish I would have done so years ago.

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
My son started BJJ last July, and I started in December. We would definitely be interested!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Put me in for the karma. I just started BJJ a couple weeks ago. Like it so far as I have been sticking to the fundamentals classes. I am going to check out a place that teaches Aikido and Serrada Escrima to augment what I am learning.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I'm a Jack McVicker brown belt and starting BJJ nine years ago was one of the best decisions I've ever made. That is an awesome karma you are giving away.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent. I’ve been tinkering with the idea of going to our local gym for some basic lessons.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Send out to a bunch of you guys. One more bump before I let this die out.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Email sent. I’m a 4 stripe white belt at a Gracie CTC - some Pedro Sauer affiliates are Gracie CTCs as well. I’m interested to see the overlap.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Two stripe white belt here! This would certainly help me towards my goal of earning my blue belt - please count me in!

Thank you,

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. I’d appreciate the chance. I’ve been interested for some time and a friend talked me into trying it out. I showed up to the the class in shorts and a t shirt and met my friend. He had a duffle bag. I asked him what he had in the duffle bag, and he says, “my gi.” Roll Eyes I got thrashed around and learned some things. Good workout too. Been thinking of going back for another class when I dropped my motorcycle on my leg last week and broke my Tibia. That’s gonna have to wait a bit. Actually had surgery yesterday afternoon and am typing this from the hospital bed. This is my longest rant yet. Thanks for the chance and great to see people involved and interested in this art!

Posts: 444 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Email sent. My three girls are starting BJJ this year and after my ankle is healed I’ll be doing it as well.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post