SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What's the best reason you have to be celebrating today ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the best reason you have to be celebrating today ? Login/Join 
posted
Me ,
I got all 12 questions correct ,playing online Jeopardy, today.
So, woo hoo!

There has to be something that happened or something you did.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
https://nationaldaycalendar.co...al%20Gin,the%20world's%20most%20famous%20drinks.

It's Gin and Tonic day!

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Above ground and snow melting nicely!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Considering the General condition of my ever declining body, I’m just glad to be alive.

Posts: 4106 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pres. Trump coming to Tucson today to do a short rally!!! Is that a good enough reason?

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any day above ground is a good day.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Got up, looked outside, saw the green side of the grass....

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I woke up this morning and my elbows didn't hit wood.

(Stolen line from Quincy Jones).

Posts: 550 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I woke up on the right side of the dirt.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Raingirl is out of town until Friday!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
A American flag that was flown over the capitol building on my birthday arrived in the mail today.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Got to spend another day with my mother still here on earth and help her with things.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Today is my birthday.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

- Luke 15:24

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Today is my birthday.

Happy Birthday!!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Today is my birthday.

Mine too. And I hit the big 60 also.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
My furnace died Friday night, the draft inducer fan, which blows the exhaust up the vent. A service call and parts would have ran 500-700 bucks I'm sure, especially on a weekend Instead I ordered the part of Amazon for 70, delivered today, installed and working. Gotta love it.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Got a clean bill of health today after a comprehensive med eval , colonoscopy and blood work.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's my wife's birthday. And, my mesh neck gaiter came in the mail. I can breathe at work again! Hey, they said mask. They're lucky it ain't fishnet.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
So far I didn’t die. Even climbing up on the roof to try to catch a shot of AF1

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post