SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nigel Farage is the man
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nigel Farage is the man Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
That guy takes no fucking prisoners. Love it.

He exudes a "Zero Fucks Given" persona. I have yet to see him rattled or off balance yet.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Leftists have no idea how to react in the face of facts.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
yes, i like nigel. I love it how he so delicately and properly tell the right honorable gentleman or lady to pound sand.

Its almost like a compliment the way he says fuck you. Smile

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It makes sense. The guy who says "so what" is one of those named on the list as a "friend." These people have no shame.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That is another level and incredibly satisfying to watch. The smug face on the woman was hilarious.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
It makes sense. The guy who says "so what" is one of those named on the list as a "friend." These people have no shame.

I suppose when you're talking about one individual who can give an organization 18 BILLION dollars, there are bound to be a lot of "friends".

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Farage is the Donald Trump of U-rope, albeit it with a lot more decorum.

I love seeing him take of the status quo liberals.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
The smug face on the woman was hilarious.

That was great. There's a large chunk of Europe that believes that Farage is a moron and anything they say would be received as a massive shut-down. They're so full of themselves they fail to consider that he's got some damn good come-backs.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Here he is on Fox Business News:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...3001/?#sp=show-clips

Nigel Farage: Here's how Trump can change history

Jul. 21, 2016 - 4:56 - Former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage discusses why he's attending the RNC.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nigel is great, the world needs more like him. FU to the EU

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
His passion is contagious, could there still be hope?
Hope he doesn't fall into "bad health" for no reason...

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1302 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
He is bringing a bright light into a dark place and pointing out all the rats involved with the conspiracy to destroy Europe. I hope his personal security is excellent.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Best European politician since the Iron Lady.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That guy is awesome!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
The smug face on the woman was hilarious.

That was great. There's a large chunk of Europe that believes that Farage is a moron and anything they say would be received as a massive shut-down. They're so full of themselves they fail to consider that he's got some damn good come-backs.

He truly is the man and sharp as a tack. I love how there was zero hesitation to jump back up and fire back an answer at that twat.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I much prefer this version of politics to what we have in Washington DC. Have the facts, show zero hesitation or fear, and don't back down an inch. The current GOP cowards should be taking lessons from Nigel.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's terrific. Been a fan for years.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to bad no one will listen.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post