SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time! 10 years 10 items ** Trying to get everything mailed out Tuesday the 1st**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time! 10 years 10 items ** Trying to get everything mailed out Tuesday the 1st** Login/Join 
Picture of JoKer86
posted Hide Post
Wow, I love all of those! I have a Saddleback wallet so please exclude me from 4-6. Thank you!

www.sanderstactical.com

Posts: 770 | Location: Gallatin, TN | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for #2 or #3.
Thanks
PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your anniversary.
I would like to be considered for items 4 through 10.
Thank you.

PS. What size are the belts?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot at items 2, 5, or 6. Thanks for the shot at this beautiful work.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for 4,5,6
Thank you for this generous karma

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work!

Count me in for anything on the list Smile

Thanks,

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I am in for 1, 6, or 9. Thank you very much.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the big bag or anything else. Thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!
Please count me in. I'd proudly use any of those finely crafted items!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Congrats on your anniversary.
I would like to be considered for items 4 through 10.
Thank you.

PS. What size are the belts?

Belts will be sized to the winner. The belts are currently around 60" long so up to around a 52" waist.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
enter me and thank you

Posts: 367 | Location: olympia washington | Registered: March 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance at #2

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #1 all look fantastic though.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Thank you !
#'s 2,3,4 or 5.
Happy 4th !
Haveme1or2@aol.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any one (only one please) of the bilfpds 4 - 6 would be great!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Marzy is easy, any of them would be much appreciated.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Very nice hand work. I would like to take a shot at #1. Thank you

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the inclusion. I could use a new belt. Please count me in for 2 & 3.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Any of those would be greatly appreciated and put to use. Nice work!
Thank you.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I need a new wallet, please add me.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post