SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time! 10 years 10 items ** Trying to get everything mailed out Tuesday the 1st**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time! 10 years 10 items ** Trying to get everything mailed out Tuesday the 1st** Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your karma offering.

Thanks

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thank you for the generous karma- email inbound...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Yay, I'm the 4th winner! Much thanks for this karma!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
lucky #6 and email replied

THANKS!!!!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma, email replied to.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I am getting here late... if I can still get in, I'll take a leftover... thanks

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous karma. Email sent.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
***Happy dance*** Holy cow, that is so awesome! Smile

I would love to have one of your belts. I'll take measurements, as soon as I know how.

Thank you!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the sweet karma! I'll wait to find out what it is.

I saw your OP title post change before bed, thought I'd beat you to the punch and sent an email just now.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the quick responses it made getting the winners picked go faster than I was expecting. Everyone should see an email with tracking in a few days.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Hey, Sureshot45! This is the best Karmas ever!

Your website is looking great. No two-pocket bifold card cases yet, but there is always hope for minimalists united. Wink

Eventually I'll get you plans for the Indestructible Plumber's Satchel with integral shoulder strap. Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the karma.

Email sent

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Hey, Sureshot45! This is the best Karmas ever!

Your website is looking great. No two-pocket bifold card cases yet, but there is always hope for minimalists united. Wink

Eventually I'll get you plans for the Indestructible Plumber's Satchel with integral shoulder strap. Big Grin

Not sure about best ever but I'm glad to be able to give back. I look forward to working on the satchel!

** For those of you waiting on the Karma's I had one of the weeks and haven't been able to get by the post office with all of the stuff yet. Should have it mailed out this Tuesday**

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sureshot45,

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Front pocket wallet arrived, very cool and thanks again.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I also recently received my front pocket wallet and am quite pleased with it. The wallet is a neat little thing to have. It certainly fits quite comfortably in a front shirt pocket.

Thanks sureshot45!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks would love to have any of the fine leather goods.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Currently my favorite belt. How can a leather belt be this thick and comfortable, at the same time?

Email sent about ordering a couple of more Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post