SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time! 10 years 10 items ** Trying to get everything mailed out Tuesday the 1st**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time! 10 years 10 items ** Trying to get everything mailed out Tuesday the 1st** Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
That is a great deal of generosity your offering, just the postage alone!

I'm set on billfolds and card cases after your last shipment Wink but the bag? That would come in super handy for city work, as a light carry-all for a few hand tools.

So that would be the only thing I can immediately use. Thanks!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for each of the items. I can use anyone either directly or for my daughter. Thank you

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love to be in on this great karma. All items would work for me or my wife.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
10 years - nice!

I'd love #3, but it all looks really great.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karmic chance. One of the 7-9 please.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone, and please add me for a front pocket wallet.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
How cool, please put me in for the wallets, 7-9 and the belt #2

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! No preference as everything listed on there looks awesome!

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try for #1, #2, #6, and #10. Thank you for your kindness in giving the members here a chance at these items.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Please include me for #2 in 40. Thanks and congrats on 10 years.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer. I'll throw in for #6.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. I'm in for a belt or a wallet. Thank you.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, in for #4,5 or 6 please, only need one of the three? lol
My wallet is darn near done!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Nice leather work. I'd be interested in #2.
Thanks!

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your karma!

Of all of those nice items, I would most enjoy item #1 (the bag), or any of the front pocket wallets, items #7, #8, #9.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Very cool karma. I would a shot at #5.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Late to the party. Awesome karma. Please count me in. #1 and #5 please. My wife would love that bag. These items are incredible.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years! I'd love a chance at any of the billfolds or front pocket wallets. They look great!

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me for #! or #2. Thanks!

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I feel honored to have been chosen.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post