SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funny line from Barney Miller show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny line from Barney Miller show Login/Join 
posted
On one show Barney and his wife are having Marriage problems, and the guts are trying to cheer him up.Yamana (Jack Soo)says,"My grand father once said about Marriage."You can shoot a horse with a broken leg, but that won't fix the leg."

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
"Nuke the whales," my favorite line from the show.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Barney Miller is one of my favorite TV shows of all time.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I've been rewatching this for the first time since it aired. It holds up really well.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was a good show and the spin off "Fish" was pretty good as well.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Mooshie mooshie.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post