New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grip6 Belts Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
My wife found these belts; I think they look pretty interesting. I like the design and the flexibility of being able to change buckles and straps. Plus, the straps are 1.5" wide, just like my Liger and Wilderness belts. Anyone else have first hand experience?

https://grip6.com/

I'm getting a couple, including one of the wood finished buckles for the wife and one custom engraved for me:

I'll post back after I get some use. I'm curious to see if they are stiff enough for carry. Even if they aren't, they look to be a good belt for every day use, since I can't carry at work. They actually mention carry in their FAQs.

Here are a couple of videos:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_sxAU1hTkA

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzuO6dKP3hE&t=15s

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Thanks flesh, checking em out right now!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one.

I bought the carbon fiber one to stop setting off the metal detectors at work and while traveling.

It's great for holding up my pants.

It seems too flexible for a gun belt.

The belt part is flexible webbing.

Since I am only wearing it where I can't carry its not an issue.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
I have one.

I bought the carbon fiber one to stop setting off the metal detectors at work and while traveling.

It's great for holding up my pants.

It seems too flexible for a gun belt.

The belt part is flexible webbing.

Since I am only wearing it where I can't carry its not an issue.

That's what I figured just by looking at it. In that case, it may make a great belt for me at work and any other place I can't carry.

Here is a 25% off coupon code from a YouTube review : orc25off

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe I am the world's cheapest old man, but wow!
Even with 25% off those are some mighty expensive belts! Big Grin

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought one and the discount worked. Yeah, fairly expensive at about $30 shipped but should be durable and comfortable, especially under a real holster belt.

Posts: 1571 | Location: SW PA | Registered: November 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post