SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I rescued a kitteh today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I rescued a kitteh today Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
Today is a good day. I brought home a beautiful black and white kitteh. Our all black demon cat is not thrilled with our newest rescue kitteh. Hopefully she will adjust and they will become friends.

I'd like to introduce the forum to my new kitty. His name is Sylvester and he is a pretty cool cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Good on you, and he looks like he has found a good domain.

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a good kitteh. Good on you, Sir.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Tuxedos are some very good cats.

Maybe call him "Tennesee".

(nevermind, I see you got that covered)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Good on you, stickman!

He looks like a handsome guy Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Great looking kitty. I love the white socks.
Sylvester is a lucky guy to join your clan.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:
Nothing like a good kitteh. Good on you, Sir.

Steyn,

Is it possible you can resize your pic?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Very cute acquisition. Hoping Sylvester and the l'il demon warm up to each other soon.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I tawt I taw a puddy tat!

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Steyn,

Is it possible you can resize your pic?

Hey, Steyn. I recognize you're new here. If you can shrink that avatar into the 60x60 range, the membership will appreciate it.

I've learned over time that huge avatars wreak havoc with people who view the forum on mobile devices.

Aside from that, I'll say:
1) Welcome, Steyn!
2) Nice job, stickman!

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
This evening, the world is a better place because of you.

Well done!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Hello kitty.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Thank you Stickman.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Great looking (and clearly cool) kitty. Congrats!

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He is a VERY vocal kitty! So far our female black cat has remained pissed but Sylvester seems to be relaxed and enjoying his new home. If I call him he will jump up on my lap, lay down and start purring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I did! I did! did see a PuddyTat!!

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Kitteh won the lottery!

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When we got our second cat,a male,our female cat was also pissed. It took about a month before they became friends.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
My first cat was a tuxedo kitteh that we rescued when I was just a kid. That car lived to be 18 years old. This new rescue kitteh reminds me quite a bit of my long lost black and white. There is just something special about the tuxedo kitties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~