SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Doggie School Bus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Doggie School Bus Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
This is just too cool. Love the idea.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Entrepreneurs or wannabes should consider this if in an urban environment. It'd make a killin' here in Raleighwood.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how he copes with dogs who are aggressive and do not get along with others. It seems too easy.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
Here is Art's website.
Doggie School Bus

I'll be on that side of town tomorrow. Will try to find the location.

-S

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I wonder how he copes with dogs who are aggressive and do not get along with others. It seems too easy.

Yeah, I’d have concerns about the dogs getting into a fight while he’s driving. They need to be constantly watched, and managed. And if he does have to pull over and break up a fight, how does he remove the involved dogs? Where does he put them?

I can see where they may mostly be focused on just maintaining their balance, but I can’t imagine there are never any dust ups.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Looks like most of the dogs are the easy going types. Those that don’t play well with others or are in heat probably don’t have a ticket to ride.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post