SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wait for it...Yoga is now promoting white supremacy...
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Wait for it...Yoga is now promoting white supremacy... Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
...so what do yoga pants promote?

It depends who is wearing the yoga pants.

Often they promote nausea and vomiting.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

queer and trans people,

So, we can say queer again?

Sheesh! It's tough to keep up with which words are offensive anymore.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:

Camel toes... Derp Smile

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
Serious question: who are the "people of the global South" referenced in that article? Also "cisheteropatriarchy."

I stayed puzzled through the whole sixth grade on how to diagram a sentence. I don't think I have time left to learn to diagram words.

and an end note: especially words made up by cretins that are trying to impress their bosses enough to get tenure before anybody figures out they are more useless than a bag of slugs.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

A boner if worn by the right gal...

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The Prancer-cize Lady is the QotCT.

The nutty professor should STFU and GTFO of the USA. Go live like a sunyasi if you want purity, junglee bitch.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
My tax dollars at work. First they pay for a serial sexual offender and now for this.....

Maybe MSU should review it's staff hiring policies a bit better.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuisis:
The two most honest things on Earth, children and yoga pants.

That literally made me lol

posted Hide Post
From MSU....

I think she has bigger issues to deal with within the athletic “sports therapy” depts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Europeans invented shoes.

NO ON ELSE GETS TO WEAR SHOES.

Take off your shoes all you non-European cultural appropriaters.

Yeah, and please don't culturally-appropriate our language when whining to us. Going forward, only whines in your progenitor's non-European lingo will be deemed politically correct. Roll Eyes

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I will guarantee you that professor Whackadoodle has never been off a college campus in her life. She's so indoctrinated as an 'intellectual' that she has totally lost touch with reality. She's bought into this paradigm that only people of a given culture can practice activities associated with that culture.

So
Only Indian people are allowed to do Yoga
Only Scottish people can play golf
Only Japanese can practice Kendoo
Only the Swiss can ski
Only Canadians can play hockey
and fuck you white Americans as you have nothing

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I just wish the yoga classes at my gym contained fit women. Many people that wear yoga pants should not.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post