SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man Versus Woman?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man Versus Woman? Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
This photo was on my home page with a caption about the fight these two are going to have. I'm talking about a sporting event in which the dude on the left is going to physically fight with the woman on the right! Has this been going on for a while, and I've just not been paying attention?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are both women.

Posts: 794 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
That's what I thought.

The so-called dude isn't a dude...where's the 'adams apple' nope, he is a she and I just done give a crap...

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
They're both women. The "female" fighter that I question is Chris Cyborg. If that ain't a dude then. she takes boat loads of testosterone

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Wow - that's a very masculine looking woman IMO. Not meaning to criticize - just didn't even occur to me that it was a photo of a woman.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
They're both women. The "female" fighter that I question is Chris Cyborg. If that ain't a dude then. she takes boat loads of testosterone

Yeah. Cyborg is scary.

Posts: 794 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha, I thought this thread was going to be able the book of similar name:

https://www.amazon.com/Men-Are...words=dick+masterson

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Didn’t recognize Cyborg in the photo. Hasn’t she tested positive for PEDs?

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I thought Billie Jean King was at it again, but this time from a wheelchair.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Didn’t recognize Cyborg in the photo. Hasn’t she tested positive for PEDs?

Neither of them is Cris Cyborg.

The photo in the OP is from the upcoming UFC fight between Amanda Nunes (on the left) and Raquel Pennington (right).

Nunes is the reigning Women's Bantamweight Champion. (You might remember her as the one who took down Rhonda Rousey in under a minute last year, leading to Rousey abandoning UFC.)

Nunes is somewhat mannish, but that's also a pretty unflattering photo... Here's a different photo of them:

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wbw:
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:

Yeah. Cyborg is scary.

That's not Cyborg.

It's Amanda Nunes.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
This is cyborg

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s about the most feminine picture I have ever seen of Nunes.

Two lesbians fighting just doesn’t do much for me.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

I'd rather watch an NBA game then watch two women pummel each other.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find MMA kind of ghetto to begin with, but women doing it is just disgusting.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Talk about your click-bait thread titles.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
When I was in my late teens, I knew a guy that looked dead-on like the woman on the left in the picture in the OP. Same hair cut, too - it was in the late 70s.

He was a total bad ass! I remember after a gig we did, we were packing up our gear and loading it on the truck when one of our other roadies rushed to the back stage and exclaimed, "Robert's in a fight with three dudes out by the loading dock!" By the time we got out there, Robert had already kicked all three of their asses!

I think that's why when I first saw the photo, I just concluded it was a dude - subconsciously, the photo reminded me of Robert. The likeness is uncanny.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Then you haven't seen the the right kind of lesbians doing the right kind of fighting Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

I'd rather watch an NBA game then watch two women pummel each other.

Harsh.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post