SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Paratroopers based in Italy put on restriction after brawl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Paratroopers based in Italy put on restriction after brawl Login/Join 
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Well, we know who the Legs are.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where Killer McCoy was during all of this?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

that's where I learned (through observation) not to piss off female MPs
True story about pissing off female LE officers: The diesel mechanic who used to maintain my old Mercedes 240D really liked his beer. One Friday night (very early Saturday morning, actually), he had been making the rounds of bars in the Daytona Beach area, wound up with a six-pack, might have been a 12-pack, on the beach.

He drank it all, then had to shed some of it. He was facing away from the ocean, pissing on a seawall, when the female cop walked up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and ordered him to turn around.

He did not want to cut it off mid-stream, so he turned his head toward her and said, "just a minute."

She replied, "I said NOW!"

He complied, still pissing. He spent the rest of the weekend in jail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

that's where I learned (through observation) not to piss off female MPs
True story about pissing off female LE officers: The diesel mechanic who used to maintain my old Mercedes 240D really liked his beer. One Friday night (very early Saturday morning, actually), he had been making the rounds of bars in the Daytona Beach area, wound up with a six-pack, might have been a 12-pack, on the beach.

He drank it all, then had to shed some of it. He was facing away from the ocean, pissing on a seawall, when the female cop walked up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and ordered him to turn around.

He did not want to cut it off mid-stream, so he turned his head toward her and said, "just a minute."

She replied, "I said NOW!"

He complied, still pissing. He spent the rest of the weekend in jail.

Yeah, that’s a rookie move on her part, and a pro one on his. One learns very early in law enforcement to let the drunk finish peeing.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post