SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Car goes airborne driver walks away video included
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car goes airborne driver walks away video included Login/Join 
posted
Hmmmm. Hard to believe after this crash. Charged with DUI, not a surprise here.
LINK: http://www.wlox.com/story/3848...ns-towards-gas-pumps

BRANDON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
Hold onto your seat, you won't believe the video you are about to see.

Surveillance cameras on a brand new gas station and convenience store capture a white compact sedan apparently speeding down Old Fannin Road towards Lakeland Drive in Flowood.

The driver of the car has been identified as Shelby Lynne May.

In the video, May appears to lose control and you can see her car skidding sideways into an embankment, go airborne, flipping and landing between two fuel pumps at the Marathon Extra Mile at 105 Jack's Place.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
This is just down the road from us, our exec. secretary and her daughter know the lady.

Apparently that's a BWW apron she's wearing. After you get off work, go somewhere and pound a few drinks, come back the B-dub for some snacks and more drinks, this is how you try to pull up to the pumps!

It is incredible video. Fortunate nobody was at those pumps.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Wow, A LOT of things had to go right for her to walk away from that. Epic wipe out for sure.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Marathon: Fueling the American spirit.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
From watching the video, it seems to me that she was doing well above the speed limit.

Suspect she was on her "smart" phone.

And yes, she was very lucky!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
Fill it up plz.

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Ten bucks of the hi-test please. I'm kinda in a hurry".

Apparently it was a sprint, not a marathon....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
......and could you check the oil? Oh, the hood may be stuck.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
charged with driving under the influence.

A damn drunk.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
You can see her apron pouch. She's either a bartender or waitress.

Her ass won't have that duckfaced smirk on her face when the judge gets ahold of her.

She could have killed someone. My money is on she would have ran off too and claimed her car was "stolen" like that drunk did on the video I have.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Proud owner of a "Hell yes I'm drunk, did you think I was a stunt driver?" bumper sticker.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
At least he ended up with perfect positioning to fill up at the pump.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It's not the first time a Shelby has gone airborne.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16340 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It was not evil that made me dangerous. It was love.
posted Hide Post
Yep Rankin County drivers.

For God and Country,

Shannon

Posts: 1272 | Location: Central MS | Registered: March 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Wow.

One lucky lady.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What car model is that? That's a real testament to modern safety.. at least she got her seat belt on.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
It's not the first time a Shelby has gone airborne.

I see what you did there.

Posts: 282 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
A damn drunk.

That's pretty much what I got out of it too. She's lucky she didn't kill someone!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
YEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I saw a few drive like that the last time I was in Jackson in the construction on I-55

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post