New
Find
Notify
Tools

Borya Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Heartbreaking, Godspeed little fella.. Frown

It never get's any easier to read thru these type of threads, how sad, been there a few times myself.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your loyal friend, never easy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your loss. It's good to remember that Borya will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Frown

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. God's Speed, my condolences to you for your loss.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, time heals cherish the good memories.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Miss my baby every day. Will be 15 years this week.

phil

Posts: 2384 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am saddened to hear that your Borzoi has passed. Six is too young.

I have had two Borzois, one lived to 10 the other 11, both had congenital heart failure.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Borya runs the halls of Valhalla now.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
So young. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 08 Cayenne:
Thank You
His food is still in the bowl beside me. Took him to get cremated, cried like an 2 year old.

Know exactly how you feel! I cried like that 2 year old when we had to have our Jose put down several years ago. He had heart worms and was suffering. Still tear up thinking about the little guy.

So sorry for your loss, and share your pain.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry, 6 is way to young.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. We lost our 1 1/2 year old Rottweiler the same way. He was out playing, chasing his ball like he did every day, collapsed and was gone. No warning, just gone.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 08 Cayenne:
My best friend Borya, (Borzoi/ Russian wolf
hound)died this morning.

I fondly recall pictures of your beautiful Borzoi from past threads. Sad that you lost him at such an early age. Right now he is in the pasture across the bridge waiting for you, and in the meantime running and playing with our many sighthounds who are also there.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the best wishes. It really does help.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post