SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My wife died this morning
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My wife died this morning Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and all your family.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10195 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Report This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss you had a long marriage and I congratulate up/

Posts: 2401 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Report This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you sir.

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
My condolences Rolan. Praying for all of you.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Godspeed dear Carol and grant Perpetual Light to shine upon her. Grant Rolan peace and grace in the coming days. I pray for you.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.Frown

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Report This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss Rolan......

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nearly 30-years, that's a great run together. My condolences for your loss.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your loss.

I suddenly lost my wife about two and a half years ago. Only thing I can say is take time to possess and don't make any quick decisions. Nothing needs be done right away.

I was surprised at the kind words from total strangers here at this forum. that meant a lot.

Friends in the shooting community helped me through the early difficult times. I'm sure friends will do the same for you. You will find support from the most unexpected places.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Late but condolences nonetheless. Hang in there!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Report This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences to you.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss.

May she rest in peace

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

I wish you peace and strength as you grieve.

Nothing more I can say ... as I am sure nothing helps much at this point. Frown

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear that.

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Report This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Prayers for some comfort at these times as she has gone to the Kingdom the Lord has prepared for her.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you sir.

Posts: 25 | Location: As far from Trudeau as possible | Registered: July 18, 2018Report This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss....I cannot even imagine how you feel....bless you and may the Lord bless you with peace knowing she is in a better place...to one day reunite with you.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences Mr. Rolan.

Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Condolences Rolan and may you heal quickly.

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you. I can’t imagine what you are feeling or going through life without my Suzy would be unimaginable

Posts: 3291 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Report This Post