SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
We have friends with considerable means and property with strong nuclear families and they happen to have black skin. Who does this sociologist recommend they leave their property to? Disadvantaged whites?

We trudge on (confused).

Posts: 123 | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I 100% agree with this and it must be stopped. Any advice for what I should say to my wife and kids? We had a good run but they clearly need to all go their own way so we don't perpetuate our privilege any further.

Posts: 2016 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
What bothers me is that tax payer money goes to fund this c*nt and her lunacy in a place of learning.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
She should go teach at one of the great universities of Africa. Any of the ones not founded by eeeviilll white guys.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page

The Olde English spelled it " CUNNY."

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
There is an Eugenics tone there that is more than downright scary.

JALLEN said it best l, but how does this happen and show up as a college professor ? Rhetorical ...

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
She is not the first to suggest that "white people" should leave their estate to "people of color"

Another way of saying "give us free stuff"

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock
Racial or ethnic group
Children in single-parent families
Non-Hispanic whites 25 percent
Hispanics 42 percent
American Indian and Native Alaskans 53 percent
Non-Hispanic blacks 67 percent

According to U.S. Census Bureau,3 out of about 12 million single parent families in 2016, the vast majority — more than 80% were headed by single mothers. Today 1 in 4 children under the age of 18 — a total of about 17.2 million — are being raised without a father and almost half 40% live below the poverty line.

So apparently, there's something to the "family" after all.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
OK, I got it. I'm white, married and have two kids. I'm the problem. So that must mean that I have to share all of my debts with these "disadvanted" people as well. Eek Big Grin

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
So says a white chick. WTF has she given away to dismantle white supremacy?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
[families] facilitate white supremacy in the country

Yes, something that’s superior to the other way is indeed supremacy.
Someone finally got one right.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47396 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Her mind.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

It could be argued that she gave away this diatribe to dismantle white supremacy. Though, I see your point and I'm not trying to obtuse. I wholly agree. But these people see their supplication as their sacrifice. The actual "doing" of anything is implied as being left to the rest of us, who should simply shut up and follow suit because we didn't virtue-signal first. We get to play catch-up with her superiority. Roll Eyes

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

It could be argued that she gave away this diatribe to dismantle white supremacy. Though, I see your point and I'm not trying to obtuse. I wholly agree. But these people see their supplication as their sacrifice. The actual "doing" of anything is implied as being left to the rest of us, who should simply shut up and follow suit because we didn't virtue-signal first. We get to play catch-up with her superiority. Roll Eyes
I mean I see she’s published 5 books, I would assume that she’s giving every last dime of profit (assuming there is any) to minorities????

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
My home is my castle. I'm heading to my castle right after work, where I reign supreme.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I tried to post it but I can't make it right, Bugs Bunny gif of "What a maroon". Seem so fitting....

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
People like this crazy bitch are the most racist and hateful I have ever come across. In a very underhanded way, they describe the inability of anyone other than "whites" to be smart, successful, and wealthy. If blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities actually understood the double speak bullshit being fed to them by the elites on the left, they'd have a conniption.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really wish the founding fathers had said "Life, Liberty, and Property" as some had wanted, instead of "Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness".

Property would have made things a lot more clear. Including all 4 terms may have been even better.

Attacking the concept of private property is not "progressive", it goes against the very principles on which this country was founded.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep telling the wife we're wrong with this nuclear family deal, we need a young, lithe, preferably minority chick to move in. She'll only agree, though, if the chick does chores, which goes back to a minority servant, which goes back to white supremacy.

I keep telling people it's very easy to get ahead and own property and shit. It's called work.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
OMG, can you imagine taking a class taught by her. Fuck me.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
OMG, can you imagine taking a class taught by her. Fuck me.

Anyone taking a class from the guilt-ridden self-hating white-skinned white-haired left-wing female, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism”, deserves to be fucked. No clue what degree this would be for, but whatever it is, it is a useless. This trash is in no way teaching and preparing students to be productive members of society. She herself is pretty much a useless member of society.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post