SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Golden Girl has passed. (Pics and video added)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Golden Girl has passed. (Pics and video added) Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
You guys are all making this better already. Thank you so much taking the time to stop in and see her and hear her story. I have not stopped crying much but I do feel your support and cannot thank you all enough for that.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

I believe they wait for us.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Tara, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog. Losing a loyal friend is so heartbreaking, my thoughts are with you.
Your beautiful tribute brought tears to my eyes.
R.I.P. Lily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry lost one of our guys suddenly this week maybe she’ll meet my Dorchester over the bridge.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry. I lost my ambassador years ago- she welcomed all the rescues and showed them the ropes, making it easy to retrain and rehome. I’ll never forget what a wonderful girl she was. Your girl sounds the same. RIP.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Just remember the good times you had. RIP

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this. RIP Frown

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, they don't last long enough. Prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Great dog story!
Very sorry for your loss. Frown

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23948 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you and your family's loss.

Our golden girl just turned 13 on St Valentine's Day, so we know her time will come sooner than later.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Never easy to lose such a wonderful companion. Though she's never able to be replaced, it opens an opportunity to give another pooch a great home.

My condolences.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

These threads always make me cry.

That said, i could not imagine my life without a Dog.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My heart breaks for you, P226RN Frown

Thanks for sharing the photos.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Thank you all so much. I miss her terribly.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
so sorry for your loss

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
^ Thank you OMC. And thank you all for your heartfelt replies. They have touched me deeply. I appreciate you all so much.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
+1 darthfurster
All dogs go to heaven. I like to think one day I'll see some of mine again. Sorry for your grief. Hope you find peace real soon.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Lily was met at the other side of the Bridge by the whole Sig Forum pack. They showed her where the food, water, treats, and tennis balls are. They showed her where there is always good, stnky stuff to roll in. She'll be a happy girl while she waits for you.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
She was a beautiful girl!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post