SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deer hunters, show off your harvest. **photos of harvested deer**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deer hunters, show off your harvest. **photos of harvested deer** Login/Join 
posted
Deer season (rifle) opened today in Missouri. I was fortunate to take this 8 pointer a little after 8 this morning. He was one of 3 bucks I saw. I was able to get him to come in after a few grunts, first time I’ve been able to do that.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Really nice! My post has no image because...I didn't get anything the 3 days I hunted so far. I will try again in December just to see what may be left.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Our freezer hibernator this year (daughter's first kill)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
tradition & skills & the next generation.

Good picture !!

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is awesome AK. Congrats to your daughter!

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Nice Hunts !

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Our 10 year old granddaughter shot her first deer in the Missouri River Breaks this week.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice mcrimm. You can definitely see her excitement in the pic !

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Here's my grandson with a doe that he took in middle TN a couple of days ago:

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Great pics everyone!!

AK, what caliber was it she shot that with??

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Great deer guys!
No deer for us this year, just a lot of pheasant hunts.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Nice deer! I need venison to go with my pheasants in the freezer. General Gun season here opens Thanksgiving weekend.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post

Here is a 3.5 year old 7pt I harvested about a week ago. I’m giving the meat to a single mother that I work with and she is thrilled!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Our 10 year old granddaughter shot her first deer in the Missouri River Breaks this week.

The antlers may not be all that impressive, but man...that boy is a toad! Jeez, he’s got a big body; lots of good eatin’ there!

She’s a pretty girl, grandpa

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This past weekend.
Glock G20 with 6” KKM barrel and iron sights.
21 yds from a 20 foot ladder stand.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Crossbow buck from a few weeks ago.

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Some nice deer. The niece got an 8 ptr in MI, she’s 13. I only saw a spike while hunting.

Off to IL Thursday, hopefully the big boys cooperate. The Knight M-L is sighted in & ready.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
dusty3030, how far did he run? Where'd you hit him?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
dusty3030, how far did he run? Where'd you hit him?

First shot a little high and spined him, he dropped in tracks. Took a second shot to the vitals to finish the job.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Archery 10/11

Gun 11/18

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1139 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post