SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warren: Trump Will Not Silence Me by Using a ‘Racial Slur’ Like ‘Pocahontas’
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren: Trump Will Not Silence Me by Using a ‘Racial Slur’ Like ‘Pocahontas’ Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...nue=61&v=E0kQ39COKew

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
unsure of the remaining 'code talkers' as this is posted in Wiki:

Congressional Gold Medal.
Chester Nez (January 23, 1921 – June 4, 2014) was an American veteran of World War II. He was the last original Navajo code talker who served in the United States Marine Corps during the war.

Elsewhere the brief survey I did reports numbers still living are difficult to establish due to the classified status of the entire project for so many years. From the brief bits I scanned it seems there are no living Code Talkers who served during the war. There may be some who served after, haven't found the link to such inquiry yet.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Despicable piece of trash. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
As Rush said earlier today, “President Trump is not trying to ‘silence’ you, he’s trying to ‘expose’ you.”

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the last thing he wants to do is silence her. They more she flaps her gums, the stupider she makes herself look.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping Pres. Trump is behind this but if you go to pocahontas.com it redirects to Elizabeth Warrens website. Lol.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between Lizzie Warren and Who is Rachel Dolezal? The white woman who pretended to be black claiming she is ‘transracial’?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pantera1994
posted Hide Post
Pocahontas, Fauxcahontas neither are as good as lieawatha IMO.

Posts: 1306 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I like Chief Slinging Bull.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
(Thread shift for historical info)

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Well, if we get into how the US government has dealt with Indians throughout its history, there is no reason to single out Jackson. The whole thing was sordid in the extreme.

With the largest mass Federal execution being of 38 Sioux "Indians" which was condoned by President Abraham Lincoln. Sordid details

(Texas Confederates had already exceeded Lincoln's mass hanging figure, but those hanged were not "Indians".)

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You watch.

The Dems are going to run this lying sack of poo and the Angry Black Woman from CA and are going to get their asses kicked again even worse than 2016 and then scratch their heads and wonder why.

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You watch.

The Dems are going to run this lying sack of poo and the Angry Black Woman from CA and are going to get their asses kicked again even worse than 2016 and then scratch their heads and wonder why.
One certainly hopes that would be the outcome!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alreadydead:
Anybody else see the Andrew Jackson picture in the background?

I didn't until I followed through on the link.

The first few decorations that President Trump added to the Oval Office were a portrait of President Andrew Jackson, and he also returned a bust of Sir Winston Churchill to the Oval Office that was replaced with a bust of Martin Luther King by Obama.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
In the "it gets even better" department, and tying in that Jackson portrait in the background... it's now revealed that Lizzies greatx3 grandpa was in the unit that set the Cherokees on the Trail of Tears as well as suppression of the Seminoles.
story

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Warren finally admits she is not a person of color

...but claims she did not identify Cherokee heritage on her applications for personal gain...... Roll Eyes

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, Kemosabe, Squaw want to be big chief of white man in 2020. - Tonto.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Waiting for JAllen to respond with a memorable quip here.... Frown

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You watch.

I think it’s still too early. Months may as well be light years when it comes to politics and the democrats can only pick one.

Pocahontas
Booker
Harris
Bernie
Beto
Bloomberg
Biden

I think they’ll look at Biden as the safe bet.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The wicked witch silenced herself, me thinks.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post