SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #WalkAway Campaign - Growing Movement Of Democratics Leaving The Party
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#WalkAway Campaign - Growing Movement Of Democratics Leaving The Party Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Proof that the walkaway movement is significant and damaging to the Left is the deafening silence from the media.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
"The most insidious power of the media is the power to ignore." ~~radio host Chris Plante

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
175,024 members

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
^^^ That kid is a dead-man walking now. Not only is he walking away, he's talking.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Fuckerberg at his shit again. Mad

quote:

"Unbelievable": Facebook Bans Ex-Democrat #WalkAway Founder Weeks Before March On Washington

Facebook has banned Brandon Straka, the former Democrat who founded the "Walk Away" campaign and its viral hashtag #WalkAway, after he linked to Infowars.com - which has been banned from the platform.

He says that the ban has "devastated" his ability to reach people ahead of an October 26 march on Washington, all because of a Facbeook post that read: "Hey, Patriots! I’m going live on Infowars.com in 15 minutes."
Straka tweeted on Wednesday: "FACEBOOK JUST BANNED ME AS I AM PLANNING THE #WalkAway March on Washington!!! I have been banned from posting leading up to the March. This is devastated for our ability to reach people!!! I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help???"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-12/facebook-bans-ex-democrat-walkaway-founder-weeks-march-washington

Posts: 33741 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Not to pick on the guy, and regardless of what Basefook's attitude is, why would he want what he's doing to be associated with Alex Jones?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Not to pick on the guy, and regardless of what Basefook's attitude is, why would he want what he's doing to be associated with Alex Jones?

Does mentioning you were interviewed by the NYT, for example, mean you're now associated with the NYT?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Beto O'Dork's campaign texted me again today, and once again I tried to get their staffer to #Walkaway Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23191 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nothing all the platforms are just trying to ban anything ties to jones cause hes "toxic" and they can use it as a reason to torch some conservatives.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Does mentioning you were interviewed by the NYT, for example, mean you're now associated with the NYT?

Not to be a smartass, but why would he do an interview with the New York Times? Those guys would just edit what he said to the point that what he said would be completely misrepresented.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
If I woke up tomorrow to discover that someone flew a 747 into zuck’s house while he was home I’d laugh. Fuck that censoring leftist piece of shit. I got put into a 24 hr timeout right before a trip with friends some of which I could only communicate with via his stupid social media’s messenger app. It made meeting up with everyone a major pain in the ass. All over a meme making fun of Antifa. His platform is inconsistent and descriminates against libertarian and conservative beliefs.

I can’t wait until Facebook crashes and burns. Watching conservative and libertarian voices slowly get erased and/or silenced is ABSOLUTELY infuriating. The left is NOT held to the same standards in regards to content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I got put into a 24 hr timeout right before a trip with friends some of which I could only communicate with via his stupid social media’s messenger app. It made meeting up with everyone a major pain in the ass.

And did your friends learn anything from this? Perhaps switch to a more reliable communications medium?

I have never understood why people would make something like Facebook Messenger their primary mode of messaging communications.

Use something both secure and content-we-don't-give-a-damn. I like Signal Private Messenger, and so do most network security professionals.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
184,755 FB members. Estimated to be well over 300,000 in all social media.

A FB discussion group has formed that's extremely active and coincidentally, mostly women. I see lots of voter turn out in Nov!

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
184,755 FB members. Estimated to be well over 300,000 in all social media.

A FB discussion group has formed that's extremely active and coincidentally, mostly women. I see lots of voter turn out in Nov!

I know I've made this point before, but these numbers are just those who choose to make themselves known. Imagine how many are expat Democrats in their hearts and who will vote accordingly but will not say anything aloud.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Absolutely!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
And they're still denying the reality of this movement.

https://www.mediamatters.org/b...ared-infowars/221535

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
And they're still denying the reality of this movement.

https://www.mediamatters.org/b...ared-infowars/221535

SOP for Leftists. Deny reality. Fake it until you make it. Will #walkaway make a significant impact? Time will tell, but it looks like it.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I walked away from the Democratic Party 40 years ago.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post