SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA for LEO SIGforum members: Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 SOCOM (plus mags & ammo from Cliff) **WINNER = DYONUS**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA for LEO SIGforum members: Radical Firearms 5.56 AR-15 SOCOM (plus mags & ammo from Cliff) **WINNER = DYONUS** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Active or retired LEO at local, state, or federal level. I'll pick the winner in a week or so. Good luck and thanks for all you do.

The rifle: original owner, new/never fired, Radical Firearms AR-15. Pics don't show the mag, but it will have the Pmag 30-rounder NIW. Also, I will add the MBUS sight set on it.

Specs:
-1:7 Twist 16 inch Melonite SOCOM Profile 41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel with 5.56 NATO chamber.
-Mid-Length gas system.
-1/2x28 Threaded muzzle.
-Melonite Bolt Carrier Group
-15 inch Radical Firearms M-LOK FCR Rail
-MFT Mission First Tactical EPG16V2 Engage Pistol Grip V2
-MFT Mission First Tactical BATTLELINK Minimalist Mil-spec Stock

*** UPDATE: ***
Cliff is kind enough to add to this Karma with 9 mags and 200 rounds of 5.56 ammo. He will contact the winner separately. Thanks, Cliff. Cool

**WINNER = DYONUS**

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super generous! I am in!
Thanks!
But I never win anything!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
I'm recently retired from our Sheriff's Office and woud be very happy to have a chance for this most generous karma.

Posts: 590 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Twenty eight years 9/10/2018. Please add me. Thank you very much.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in, Q.
A most generous offer... thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the very generous Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Wow! super karma and thanks for the support. LEO since 1995. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a chance at a great rifle. Retired after more then 29 years as an LEO.

Posts: 55 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Currently at 23 years in....

Thank you!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome Karma. I'm totally in!

11 years in, hopefully only 15 to go!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your as usual overly generous karma.

13 years down, 12 to go.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25357 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Wow, please count me in.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Q, thanks for taking care of our brothers in blue. They deserve all the recognition they can get.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Wow... thank you in advance for a chance at this..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Mr Oriental Redneck ~ you are awesome! Just wanted to let you know.

Oh and as I do not qualify, please give to the first person to post after this post.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can say is wow. Count me in. 20 years on the job.

Posts: 4028 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
At 20.5 years.
Thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
I’m in. As usual, if I win, please donate it to the 100 club.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post