SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Guitar. I'm In A Happy Place
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Guitar. I'm In A Happy Place Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
nice score

would like to have one in my own collection - a very distinctive tone

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
Great guitars - enjoy! I used to have one and nothing sounds as deep clean through those pickups. I used to play it through an old Fender reverb. Now I play a 60's les paul with a fender cyber twin and haven't bought a new electric in years. Been looking hard at a 12 string acoustic though...

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1237 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
That is an iconic guitar.

Now get out there and gig. Be the rock god.

You'll do better much with the third form.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
my Dad has that exact guitar, walnut 335, made in 1975.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I luvs me some ES-335! They are an awesome guitar that can do quite a lot.

It is too bad that dumbass Henry has run the American icon into the ground.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post