SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Current View
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Current View Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted
We rented a cabana at Wild Adventures Theme Park for the day... I am a man of leisure.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That's a nice view.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My compliments!

Taking a trip to Vegas / Zion-area next month with my lovely bride (of 20+ years...).

Have fun and don't forget the sunscreen! Big Grin

----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
You look more like a woman of leisure to me....

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
That's a nice view.

It appears that the Adventure Guide statue in the upper right of the background would agree with you!

LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't even see the flag , how many yards to clear the water?

par 3?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cabana? What Cabana.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So out of curiosity. Did you bring her or did she come with the rent? Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma!

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
See what happens when you dress in the dark. Just look at that mismatched outfit. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at the outfit? I can't STOP looking at the outfit. What were we talking about?

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Very "scenic".

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some guys have all the "LUCK"...

Posts: 468 | Registered: July 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
You are a man of remarkable vision Sir.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice view?

Breath taking is more like it.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post