SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best weapons-related purchases from AMAZON
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best weapons-related purchases from AMAZON Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
So I have had 2 ea. $50 amazon cards for like a year now...

What are best weapons related items I can buy...you know some fun stuff!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I bought both sets of Talon stick on grips for my Glock 17 and Sig P320 from Amazon. With Prime.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They carry a good selection of knives. I got a Kershaw Cryo II at a good price there a year or so back.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont know if its the best but UpLulas are damn handy!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Ripoff Warning:
Low quality Chinese counterfeit loaders cloning our patented UpLULA™ universal pistol magazine loaders are offered for sale on Amazon and eBay. Commingling (mixing) of genuine and counterfeit loaders in the same Amazon bin may result shipping of counterfeits. Please refrain from ordering loaders at Amazon or eBay until further notice. If you suspect receiving a counterfeit loader, please take few pictures of packaging and loader and send it to info@maglula.com. We’ll let you know counterfeit or genuine.
Please shop at local gun stores you trust and from companies we ship to direct: Brownells, MidwayUSA, Cabela’s, BassPro, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Turner’s, CheaperThanDirt, Sportsman’s Guide, ShopRuger.
Be cautious of counterfeits at weekend gun shows and markets. Some Chinese knockoffs are very similar to our own deceivingly having ‘UpLULA’ and ‘Made in Israel’ embedded in them and packed in blisters similar to ours.

http://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp/

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just Karma the gift cards we can surely find something to buy. Yeah mag loaders are great bargain.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
now and again these;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B8Q31UQ

TLR1 - HL go on sale for $100 even.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geissele Automatics ALG Go-Juice Lubricant, Purple, 4 oz-this stuff is awesome! Maxpedition Ftboy, Pachmyer grips. And knives-they had a Kershaw I bought a couple of. Had a crappy looking finish, but was a great knife for 15 bucks.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Amazon often has optics at reasonable prices. I bought my last Aimpoint Micro from Amazon.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Kroil

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
For $100, a 5.11 belt and a range or bailout bag.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I bought a leather holster for my MKIII. Holds an additional magazine and has the Ruger logo on it.

You can also get Kidd parts for a 10/22 last I saw.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

You can also get Kidd parts for a 10/22 last I saw.

OHHH, that is the ticket there!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
You can often get night sights for handguns at reasonable prices. They will generally have a wider selection for less common guns as well

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Scope rings and rail mount for my T-bolt.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Knives.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Karma them and we'll tell you what we bought ........... Wink

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Ripoff Warning:
Low quality Chinese counterfeit loaders cloning our patented UpLULA™ universal pistol magazine loaders are offered for sale on Amazon and eBay. Commingling (mixing) of genuine and counterfeit loaders in the same Amazon bin may result shipping of counterfeits. Please refrain from ordering loaders at Amazon or eBay until further notice. If you suspect receiving a counterfeit loader, please take few pictures of packaging and loader and send it to info@maglula.com. We’ll let you know counterfeit or genuine.
Please shop at local gun stores you trust and from companies we ship to direct: Brownells, MidwayUSA, Cabela’s, BassPro, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Turner’s, CheaperThanDirt, Sportsman’s Guide, ShopRuger.
Be cautious of counterfeits at weekend gun shows and markets. Some Chinese knockoffs are very similar to our own deceivingly having ‘UpLULA’ and ‘Made in Israel’ embedded in them and packed in blisters similar to ours.

http://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp/

I've got my originals and love them, but this is good to know!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My best purchase from Amazon is every one. Because every single time I make an Amazon Smile buy they donate to a pro-2nd amendment organization.
See Amazon Smile. https://smile.amazon.com/ Costs you nothing in $ or effort once you set it up to donate. Jut log in to Amazon Smile and it's automatic. Just tell them where to send the money and change your bookmark to Amazonsmile.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post