SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man allegedly tries to carjack 3 football players with fake gun
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man allegedly tries to carjack 3 football players with fake gun Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Maybe he'll donate his brain for concussion research.

Wait. Based on his lack of judgement, he may not have one.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks like his face was on fire and they put it out with a club.

Well done boys!

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
That fella needs an amberlamps.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best thread of the day, week, maybe month! Yep he was held down alright, once or twice at least. Welcome to football camp Angelo!

Posts: 137 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
That fella needs an amberlamps.

Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx....I needed a good belly laugh today!! That is a pure and simple ass kickin' right there. I bet the cops were having a hard time keeping a straight face after seeing him!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy is guy is a regular wordsmith. LOL

According to KOAT, the gun wasn’t real, but Martinez was also carrying a knife and a note reading “Give me the keys to your wip and a nobody get heart. I know where you live so don’t make me kill.”

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"keys to your wip"? What's a "wip"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Looking at the picture in the article, two thoughts immediately came to mind:

1) "Stupid is as stupid does." (You're right Forrest.)

and 2) "That's a good look for him. Serves him right."

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Asshole got himself assaultified but good

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10728 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Little did he know that football practice was not over... Eek
Yeah, and his head was the football! Eek

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2079 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
"keys to your wip"? What's a "wip"?

flashguy

It's cool kid speak for a car.

Apparently the football players thought he meant whip and began to whip the shit out of his face.

Easy mistake.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Next time he should try it with rugby players.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rather remarkable his nose and lips stayed intact..his eyes and forehead on the other hand. Big Grin

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....."at least he was doing what he wanted to".....went he ran into the hard edges of Reality....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
at least he was doing what he wanted to".....went he ran into the hard edges of Reality....

Was that a facebook quote from his family? It seemed a little too eloquent though.....

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
They almost beat the stupid out of him.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Unnecessary roughness, 5 year penalty, first offense.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Seems he is in the eye formation.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post