SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Missouri teen reunited with her birth mother – the mother then killed her and burned her body, police say
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Missouri teen reunited with her birth mother – the mother then killed her and burned her body, police say Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

Ozark County Deputies accompany Rebecca Ruud into the Ozark County Courthouse Monday where she was arraigned.

The Ozark County Courthouse and the entire court square were on high alert all day Monday. All entrances to the courthouse were closed and roped off with police tape except the west entrance, where armed officers operated a full-body metal detector. Extra patrol officers from neighboring counties and members of the Missouri State Highway Patrol guarded the square and circled the area throughout the day until Ruud’s hearing concluded.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.co...36-ffb868cd9743.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
People like this make me mad.

No, people who take up two parking spaces make me made. People who think so little of human life make me want to take shortcuts in their rights and simply end them.

That too. Trust me, if I had any relationship or was related to that poor girl, I'd end that bitch. But the 2 minutes I requested would be her, me and a ball peen hammer in a closed room.
After that would be round strategically placed in the back of her head.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
No kid should have to ever endure that.

Poor girl.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
These "people", like Ruud, walk among us daily.

Many of you have expressed a desire to make her suffer for the injury she placed upon her daughter. I say no, just give her a trial and as she is walked out the back door of the courthouse, put a bullet in her head.

Done.

Move on the the next monster and do the same thing.

Just exterminate them and be done with it.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This woman will be lucky if she's not killed shortly after entering general population in jail.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I say no, just give her a trial and as she is walked out the back door of the courthouse, put a bullet in her head.

Done.

It looks like they put a vest on her for transfer to the courthouse because there are many who would put a bullet in her right now.... but the sheriff's deputies are charged with making sure she makes it to her trial.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
what a disgusting, horrible story. I sometimes wonder how people end up that deranged. I cant even fathom doing something like that to someone I hate, much less someone god entrusted me to protect and provide for.

quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

the officer on the far left... uncanny resemblance

upload image

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Not to derail the thread, but are those body cams the two deputies are wearing? If so, they sure look cumbersome.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
They look like Pagers, or battery packs for a shock collar. Maybe the Sheriff has a remote.

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Some people want to eliminate the death penalty.....

Personally, I'd like to see public hangin's brought back. Starting with this evil thing. After it's convicted, of course.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Death penalty seems appropriate.

----------------------------------

I don't think any sort of earthly punishment could match the heinousness of this crime.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This woman will be lucky if she's not killed shortly after entering general population in jail.

we should be so lucky - if found guilty I doubt she'll be in the general population

but again, we might all get lucky

and pink handcuffs - what da fuk?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by callibird:
I don't think any sort of earthly punishment could match the heinousness of this crime.
That's right. A Time Machine would be required to right this wrong.

Absent any such device, people will call for the wood chipper in this instance.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
That's right. A Time Machine would be required to right this wrong.

Absent any such device, people will call for the wood chipper in this instance.

Like you mentioned earlier, we can fantasize all we want as to her rightful punishment to no avail, but I sure wouldn't want to be her when she faces her maker. His wrath should be epic.

There are times when words don't exist to describe an action. This is one of those times.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
The depravity of some people is beyond comprehension. That poor girl....

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Death penalty seems appropriate.

----------------------------------

True. Perhaps we can expedite her to that post mortal judgment.....but no too expeditiously. Feet first in the chipper should be about the right pace.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
This is, I think the most depraved and evil story I have ever read. Not punishment can ever fit something like this.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post