SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Missouri teen reunited with her birth mother – the mother then killed her and burned her body, police say
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Missouri teen reunited with her birth mother – the mother then killed her and burned her body, police say Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Death penalty seems appropriate generous .

----------------------------------

Fixed it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Death penalty seems appropriate generous .

----------------------------------

Fixed it.

She needs to endure just a bit of pain before being put to death if it comes to it.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
My God. That poor child.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I realize the teen had no where to turn, and this should have never happened. Makes me both sad and mad as hell.

But most people say that seeking out birth parents is not a good thing for both parties.

Really tragic, if convicted, hope the mom fries.
And the boyfriend gets shanked.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No words.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
People like this make me mad.

No, people who take up two parking spaces make me made. People who think so little of human life make me want to take shortcuts in their rights and simply end them.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
My niece wants to meet her birth mother. Her birth mother was a hard core druggie who was put in prison after giving birth. I should send her this.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
In the film Payback Kris Kristoferson tells Mel Gibson, "Daily I will beat you to within an inch of your life, then I'll have doctors nurse you back to health so that we can start all over again."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The thing about a horrible crime like this is the sense of waste of it all.

I understand why members take the time to describe what they feel to be the appropriate torture for people like this, who have abdicated their right to be called human. No one took this from them- they gave it up. They resigned from the Human Race. Consequently, some of us want those people to suffer a lingering, horrible death such as they meted out. Since there's no way to adequately express how terrible are such things as a mother torturing and murdering her own child, we express our rage and our desire for wholly justified retribution.

Usually, I limit my fantasies of this sort to turning politicians into piñatas, but in the case of this soulless waste of oxygen, a commercial wood chipper would be about right.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107590 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
The Bible lists boiling a kid in it's mother's milk as a prohibited act. This was something the pagan's did, and is seen as an abhorrent mockery of and defiling of the sacred bond between a mother and her child, even in animals.

I am so disgusted. This woman is an affront to...well...everything. My heart aches for that poor girl. Jesus wept.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Poor girl never had a chance. Mad Frown

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Chilling and deeply saddened.
Poor child, enough to make you weep.

May her soul rest in peace.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Son of a bitch that was hard to read. I can't imagine cruelty on that level. That is the face of a monster. Pure evil. And I'm not sure what you do with that, but I can sure as hell get creative.

Geez, anything I thought I was struggling with just got the volume turned off.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good to see you, Pete. You hangin' in there, man?

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Yes sir. Appreciate that. Got my computer proper up and moving again. I tried the phone thing a little and it was too small and frustrating. Been watching from a distance though.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Some people are horribly broken.

I survived a most evil monster.

One of the five men my mother married.

And I have always endeavored to never, ever allow myself to propagate such a thing.

To a point in my life (many years past), the I would walk off the edge and wave at the turtles as I passed by.

Never give up, never surrender.

When I read such stories as this, it reminds me of how most fortunate I am, and want to make sure I earned the place granted me.

May that young girl have found true peace and rest.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at her booking photo. The face of evil.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
People will look at a movie depicting evil, diabolical things and think that is bad as it gets, not realizing that real life can be more horrific, more monstrous than play acting.

This is an example.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16697 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Missouri does have the death penalty, and it wouldn't be the first female that's been down that trail. However, I think she'll probably end up in the mental health institution.

I would like her to cease living in the most expedient and efficient manner possible. Followed by a quick disposal of the remains.

Cremation seems appropriate. Before or after the sentence is carried out, makes no difference to me.

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you really want her to suffer, put her in absolute isolation in a small, dimly-lit cell with no windows, 24/7 until she kicks. Doesn't see anyone, doesn't speak to anyone, never again feels the touch of another person. No photographs, no mementos, nothing to read, nothing to watch or listen to. A year or two of that and she'll do herself in.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023