SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone with a Fuji 2X Teleconverter, and wants to let me borrow it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone with a Fuji 2X Teleconverter, and wants to let me borrow it? Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted
Just thought I'd ask before I went looking for a used one to buy for my upcoming honeymoon safari in Kenya.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Aeteocles if I had one I'd send it to you happily. I recently returned from a trip to Alaska and rented a very nice telephoto lens for cheap. $100 for two weeks. Not bad on a $1200 lens.

Maybe rental is an option?

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Rsbolo,

Thanks for the offer =)

Yeah, renting is still an option for me. Just considering all my options.

Renting a telephoto lens would be around $225 for the length of time I need it for.

Renting the 2X converter would be close to $90.

Buying one used would be $350ish, and I could probably turn around and sell it for $350ish when I'm done with it.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post