SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Duluth bare naked t shirts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duluth bare naked t shirts Login/Join 
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Somehow, I was thinking something different would be discussed when I opened this thread...

Smile

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it's the same material as their buck naked underwear, it's also VERY similar to Ex Officio. I buy 2 pair of ex officio boxer briefs per year & cull the ones getting loose. I tried the Duluth & they are the same material, just sized a bit different & have NO ANNOYING TAG. I'll buy whichever is cheaper at the time.
I'd like to try some undershirts, just haven't done so yet.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Their "Free Range Cotton" items are very comfortable and durable too.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks...good info

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but I had a problem with sizing with Duluth tshirts (They weren't the 'Buck Naked', so this comment may be inapplicable).

I'm normally an XL, but the Duluth XL shirts I got were too small. Luckily, they just opened a store near me, so I headed over and exchanged them for XXLs.

They were enormous. I ended up returning them too.

I was a little bummed because the quality was great - very "hefty" which is what I like.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post