SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh, No! Not another suicide. Makes you say hmmm..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh, No! Not another suicide. Makes you say hmmm.. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Steve Mostyn, Democratic Fund-Raiser Committed Suicide Nov. 15th 2017.

"In an interview with The Texas Tribune in September, Mr. Mostyn signaled that he wanted to scale down his political activities and was encouraging others to “step up” to help support the Democratic cause."

"There is no solidly Democratic donor that has come close to the amount that the Mostyns have given over the past decade to political candidates,” Mr. McDonald said."

Major Player in Hillary's Inner Circle 'Suddenly' Commits Suicide.

What I find odd is that the news states it was a Sudden onset of mental illness.
How is that possible he has been friends with Hillary for years.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Oh, for fuck's sake.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, isn't that interesting...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Conspiracy theorists, unite! LOL.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I blame all the mold from Hurricane Irma.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I blame all the mold from Hurricane Irma.

Yeah, but the guy was from Houston. Unless, he was vacationing in FL? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
What does that make now...72 people who have been close to the Clinton camp who have been killed, committed suicide or just strange happenings?

Maybe he knows something about the current issues with the possibility that the Clinton's may be headed to jail and evidently he has spent a lot of money on them and is totally depressed at how things are going.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we need to add Hilary to our Suicide prevention training material in addition to our annual Cybersecurity and Insider threat training.

The above is a personal opinion and in no way reflects the views of my employer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CD228,

Posts: 4547 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard from Donna in awhile have we?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
There is a few more of those sleaze bags that needs to follow suite.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Oh, for fuck's sake.

Stop raining on our conspiracy party.

Party pooper.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The body count continues....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying it's the usual thing, but I counted up the suicides and murder victims I personally knew and I came up with 39. I was in an occupation with a very high suicide rate, but still.....

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Statement from Hillary Clinton: "It is with deep sorrow that I have learned of the tragic suicide of Donna Brazile tomorrow."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
LOL ! Seems like the truth to me Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
If he 'committed suicide' in Texas, the Texas Rangers will get involved.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C’mon Hillary, there are so many Democrats who’ve betrayed you. Hunt them down until there’s not a democrat in DC who hasn’t committed suicide!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Oh, for fuck's sake.

Stop raining on our conspiracy party.

Party pooper.

"I'm sorry I ruined your Conspiracy Theory party."

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The conspiracy stuff is ridiculous.

The jokes about a man who slipped into mental illness and then killed himself are disgusting and heartless.

I didn't know Mostyn personally, but had cases against his firm. He was very well thought of as a lawyer. I didn't agree with his politics at all. But jokes about his suicide aren't funny. And I have a very high tolerance for inappropriate humor.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Haven't heard from Donna in awhile have we?

Good point, sir Big Grin

The fewer the demonrats, the better, especially one that was such an important fund raiser.

The more damage to the left, the better.

There is no compassion with them.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post