Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway USA Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bought a bunch of firearms/reloading items from them over the last 40 years or so. They are 100% GTG!!

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Solid supplier.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never used Brownell's but I have used Midway several times and have not had any problems.

For spare parts (like hammer springs), magazines, range gear, and misc stuff I usually use MIDWAY USA or TOP GUN SUPPLY.

For ammo I use CHEAPER THAN DIRT (usually the lowest prices for bulk practice ammo).

For sights I use OPTICS PLANET (biggest selection).

Hope this helps.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They always ship fast too. I always get things inside of a week. Usually a couple days after

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been using them for years. Shipping to the Yoop is only a bit slower than Top Gun Supply.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Another vote of confidence for them. I have never had any issues there.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tend to use Brownells more often now, but I have used Midway as well.

*Edited because I am posting before coffee.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are a stand up company to deal with. I had to use their customer service once and they were prompt and courteous in fixing the order. The owner is a great 2A supporter as well. He's gone toe to toe with the libs in charge of Boone County threatening to pack up and move when they've tried to push a gun control agenda. So far he's been able to stay put.

Posts: 181 | Location: Central Missouri | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great company. Been using them for years.. Zero complaints!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway USA is great!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love Midway. Good folks, good transactions.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
They have been as good as any online vendor I've purchased from. That is to say, they aren't perfect, but they usually do a good job and their customer service has been reasonable when I've had occasion to need it.

The most consistent issue I've had with them is something I've seen from other places as well: packing heavy items (bullets for reloading, for example) without sufficiently securing them. If I buy JUST a bunch of bullets, it's fine. If I buy some bullets and other lighter stuff as well, it all gets packed into the same box with some paper or air packs stuffed in. Packed this way, there is a good chance the box of bullets is going to be sliding and bouncing around inside the package. I've had this break open boxes of bullets before, which means picking through the packing material to make sure I get them all and getting them back into their original package, assuming it is still intact.

Not exactly a big deal, and it has happened to me with other online vendors as well. That's the closest thing to a 'problem' I have with Midway.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
VERY pro second amendment company that takes care of their customers. They send me free shit every year, since apparently, I spend so much money there.

Now that I have a thing called google, I find that their prices seem to be 5-10% higher than other retailers, but they do have good sales.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Family Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies everybody. I placed an order. They had a great deal on what I was looking for.

Posts: 987 | Registered: December 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
As had been said before Midway is good to go.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Good for STI grips and a case of BMG.

They also carry reloading dies that others don't.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I have prefered midway to brownells in many transactions.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Good to go.
I recently received a pair of these, free shipping.
https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...tol-case-1050d-nylon

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I've always had good experiences with Midway as well.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Midway and Brownell's both good to go.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post